Other La Caution - Thé à la Menthe (A.K.A Phoon Bbop song)

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Slyncx

Crescent Plus
Source: https://youtu.be/k4Xx0k_TVY0?t=67

This is the song that Phoon used in his 2010 CSS Bhop fragmovie

timestamps below
1:07 - 1:27
1:56 - 2:16

The song is hella catchy and I think it would be a really good song for either T or inno

Let me know what you guys think 😄

This could also be used as a taunt if people would prefer that over an end song

I had another idea even though its kind of a long shot, I was thinking about a special skin where if you surpass a certain speed while wearing the skin it would play this song on loop as long as you are still over the fixed speed threshold. I think this would be a fun idea since lots of people like bunnyhopping on the server, it would make bhopping 100 times better if you could Bhop while phoons song plays in the background (it would play the same way a taunt does but it would play continuously as long as you are still over the set speed). Let me know if you guys think this is a good idea or if it will just be annoying.

The speed can be set to an incredibly high number so not everyone will be able to play the song, this would make sure that it isn't always playing from 20 different players and it would also make it very rewarding when someone gets it for the first time

Reactions: Snuggle Struggle

plague doctor

blue balling expert - 6 - europe 1348
Crescent Plus
the song doesn't feel that right for an end round cause most end round themes are super high energy right off the bat with this is a slight buildup where the bhop song idea could be fun I would see it being annoying really quick for bhopers who constantly bhop on the server.

TheSpookenDoot

Hardcore Member
Crescent Infinity
Sorry, not a fan. This feels more appropriate as in game background music rather than an end theme. As for the song playing at a speed threshold, I'd much rather have Sanic earrape.