Other Leeching rework

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Infinity
Right now leeching seems really good on some guns, and really bad on others. I don't think the mechanic should be one size fits all, so here's my proposal:

Balance leeching per gun archetype, with a few exceptions.

SMGs and ARs remain in their current form.

Take away the 10 damage cap for snipers, the deagle, and the R8, change the damage reduction from 50% to 33%.

Keep the 50% damage reduction on the Glock and tec-9, but have it heal 80% of damage dealt instead of 25%.

Take away the 10 health per shot cap on the fiveseven and shotguns. (unless shotguns heal per pellet, in which case they're probably fine.)

Change the 50% damage reduction on the huge to 20%.

The combination of damage reduction and 1/4 healing makes the perk just really weak on a lot of guns. The Glock for example, heals 1 health on a headshot in its current form.

Reactions: Tea and Dolph1n

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Lite
Maybe it would be a good idea to make it heal for 25% of the damage u deal before the 50% damage reduction? Like for example- if your gun does 50 head, you heal for 25% of 50 instead of 25 on a headshot.

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Infinity
I think it's really hard to come up with something balanced for each gun archetype. I feel like that might break some of the guns leeching is already really good on, and not help some of the guns leeching is way too bad on.