Other Legendary effects rework

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Mist

Crescent Plus
make this happen in recrescent

So you know how guns will drop skinless in recrescent?, make a similar thing for legendary effects.

Instead of having legendary effects have only a tracer or only a kill effect or both, make 2 slots for legendary kill effects, rework legendary effects to have 2 diff sections, a kill effect and a tracer, gun drops with tracer or the existing kill effects, you drop a kill effect/tracer from cosmetic crates, make them legendary or something.

make new custom tracers and kill effects to add to crates, (the core kill effects and tracers cant be dropped by crates, only dropped on weapons.)

• Dislike
Reactions: Rem

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
It would be cool if you could mix and match kill effects and tracers however it would defeat the point of having a rare drop where only one exists with that specific legendary effect. Instead I’d propose adding a legendary tracer and kill effect for all existing effects and merge the Easter ones into one. (For example, rainbow tracer is just a tracer so add a kill effect. Now that it can be toggled independently you don’t have to worry about anyone complaining if they don’t like it.)

Maybe for event legendary effects but not the “core” ones. Also, I believe a similar idea like this was already told no by Opalium.

Mist

Crescent Plus
It would be cool if you could mix and match kill effects and tracers however it would defeat the point of having a rare drop where only one exists with that specific legendary effect. Instead I’d propose adding a legendary tracer and kill effect for all existing effects and merge the Easter ones into one. (For example, rainbow tracer is just a tracer so add a kill effect. Now that it can be toggled independently you don’t have to worry about anyone complaining if they don’t like it.)

Maybe for event legendary effects but not the “core” ones. Also, I believe a similar idea like this was already told no by Opalium.

no no, what I meant was the core kill effects and tracers cant be dropped by crates, only dropped on weapons.

make new custom tracers and kill effects to add to crates is what i meant

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
no no, what I meant was the core kill effects and tracers cant be dropped by crates, only dropped on weapons.

make new custom tracers and kill effects to add to crates is what i meant
I’d rather just see them added to new drops personally. It would make newer effects sought after instead of making an old gun look better. Idk, I just feel like the current system is fine and if people want their “dream gun” they can usually trade around for it if they are determined enough.