Other Lending / Loaning system

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
Now i know what some of you are wondering. You dumb British twat what are you on about a loaning system; well let me explain.

Opal and Veri both play a relatively popular game along side I called runescape. Opal unfortunately plays the worse version of runescape the stupid boi, but we let him off.
However one aspect of RS3 that i did like back in 08/09 is the lending system that they have on their game and with our inventory and mail system i feel like this could very well be a useful way to lend people weapons that you own if they want to try them out for X amount of time.

This is how it would work. You send a trade or in this case it would be a "loan" weapon that you keep for X amount of time. Guess you could make it hourly daily or however complicated you like. I feel like using hour intervals would work best but allow people to keep it for longer than an hour if they desire to.

This allows people like myself who have a lot of guns and some others who would like to try out the guns or use the gun with a certain mod layout different to their own or if they haven't decided what to put on it yet a chance to own the gun for a limited amount of time and it gives the person who owns the gun the chance to loan it off for shards, cc, items or whatever they choose it is a trade after all.

Once the time is up the person with the gun finishes the round with it, it is then sent back to the owners mail and they are able to claim it back and the loan would be finished. The gun should act like a "locked" gun in your inventory so the person is unable to scrap or sell it on and you can even make the gun unable to gain XP whilst it is being loaned if that is even possible to do or allow it to gain xp i don't really mind i just feel like allowing it to gain XP would encourage xp farming but i don't feel like thats the biggest issue in the world.

So what does this concept allow?

It allows people to use a weapon they might want to buy, whether they are unsure what mods to put on it, or to give to someone just to use for fun or even give to a new player and know the gun is unable to be lost as i would be sent right back to your inventory even if the person is offline (hopefully this is possible)
It also allows people to sell off their guns for other people to use. You obviously don't have to sell it for huge amounts you can give it to someone for 1 shard if you wish or you can allow some new player to use it for 400 shards (which with high pop mode literally takes 10 minutes to acquire)

Let me know what you think. If it is able to be implemented would be fairly cool. If not don't shit on it. Its a suggestion for a reason :mad:

P.S Isla you're a huge simp to slerpa for their thigh pic's xoxo

Reactions: I Love Isla

I Love Isla

😎 Mr. Awesome
Crescent Plus
I really read all of this then the bit you included of me was just at the bottom lmao. On a real note though I love this idea, I could like lend weapons to people and actually know for certain that I would get it back and they wouldn't be like "hahah scammed" or something like that. But I also think that like maybe it's a little pointless since you can already like kill bind before the round starts or just drop your weapon to allow both of you to have it that round. But I feel like if it was implemented it could have its uses.

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
For the people who didn't read the discord when i respond to Isla.

This will allow people to continue using guns even if the person is offline. It also stops you having to use that gun, dropping it every round and picking up a gun you might not want to use or stops you having to suicide every round so they can use your weapons.

Just a nice QOL change that could benefit a bunch of people, including newer players who don't exactly have great guns this is a way they can have one and not end of stealing it and never coming back on