Weapon M4a4 Buff

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Demon

Certified Gamer
Crescent Infinity
The m4a4 should be buffed in damage or something. The way it is right now its basically just a worse UMP.

Reactions: TheDrunkenMagi

TheDrunkenMagi

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
The M4A4 and the M4A1. Though the A4 might need it more, both these assault rifles are way under-performing. They're so bad people scrap them as exotics and probably even legendaries. Doing a little more damage doesn't mean anything if people can literally strafe in between your bullets.

Reactions: Demon

Demon

Certified Gamer
Crescent Infinity
The M4A4 and the M4A1. Though the A4 might need it more, both these assault rifles are way under-performing. They're so bad people scrap them as exotics and probably even legendaries. Doing a little more damage doesn't mean anything if people can literally strafe in between your bullets.
In a gunfight with someone (equal health and shoot at same time), the only time I can realistically win is by getting a lucky headshot, otherwise I usually lose (with the M4a4). Also in my time of using the M4a1 I came to realize its only really good for long range headshots gunfights and is practically useless up close.

Mist

Crescent Plus
I know that the m4a1 with t3 mods is an absolute killing machine, with a high ttk iirc.

But the A4, still has a good ttk

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
Huge - 1

The M4A4 is a very very good rifle, still IMO is better than the a1 due to it having less recoil, saying it's a worse UMP is silly, it beats the UMP mid-long range easy

PigBenis crs.gg

PoopityScoopity
Crescent Plus
Huge - 1

The M4A4 is a very very good rifle, still IMO is better than the a1 due to it having less recoil, saying it's a worse UMP is silly, it beats the UMP mid-long range easy
This is facts the A4 is a laser beam with the right mods and is very good mid to long range, if this gun got a damage buff it’d be op af. Fat -69

Reactions: Mist

zeccep

:)
Crescent Infinity
i'm all for buffing the a4 because its already one of the best rifles and making it more powerful means that i can decimate even harder with it +1

TheDrunkenMagi

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
This is facts the A4 is a laser beam with the right mods and is very good mid to long range, if this gun got a damage buff it’d be op af. Fat -69
You know what's better than an A4 with mods? All the other rifles with mods, except the A1.
I know that the m4a1 with t3 mods is an absolute killing machine, with a high ttk iirc.

But the A4, still has a good ttk

You do recall correctly. It's just that a high TTK is a very bad thing, not a good thing.
Huge - 1

Nah, Ump is better mid range because the bullets fire faster than bad aim can make you miss. The A4 is better long range, but only because it's basically a full-auto sniper rifle with all the recoil and none of the damage.

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
You're forgetting.

Aug isn't much better than the M4A4, it's recoil whilst ads'ing is huge and isn't better than the m4a4.
The Famas isn't better than the m4a4 (I prefer the famas but the m4a4 would beat it in most situations)
And the A1 isn't much worse.

You're comparing the m4a4 to the galil / ak. It's not as good as those you're correct. However it is a very solid rifle and as people who actually use it would know, and before you comment I am using the Famas/M4a4/Aug rn. The M4A4 is not much worse and not much better than its counterparts.

Also the UMP doesn't beat it at mid range, either you are fighting some good players who use the ump, or your aim with the m4a4 isn't it chief.

TBH what needs to happen is the AK gets a nerf and the galil gets a decent nerf, or nerf the mods that make them both very good. AKA TRANCE as I have said countless times.

PigBenis crs.gg

PoopityScoopity
Crescent Plus
You're forgetting.

Aug isn't much better than the M4A4, it's recoil whilst ads'ing is huge and isn't better than the m4a4.
The Famas isn't better than the m4a4 (I prefer the famas but the m4a4 would beat it in most situations)
And the A1 isn't much worse.

You're comparing the m4a4 to the galil / ak. It's not as good as those you're correct. However it is a very solid rifle and as people who actually use it would know, and before you comment I am using the Famas/M4a4/Aug rn. The M4A4 is not much worse and not much better than its counterparts.

Also the UMP doesn't beat it at mid range, either you are fighting some good players who use the ump, or your aim with the m4a4 isn't it chief.

TBH what needs to happen is the AK gets a nerf and the galil gets a decent nerf, or nerf the mods that make them both very good. AKA TRANCE as I have said countless times.
Yo take this down before the galil and trance actually get the nerf they need lmao

baguette

just a french bread
Crescent Plus
Nah, Ump is better mid range because the bullets fire faster than bad aim can make you miss. The A4 is better long range, but only because it's basically a full-auto sniper rifle with all the recoil and none of the damage.
😵🚑💨☠️🙏

Lavernius Tucker

Monky
Crescent Plus
A4 with literally any level of stability turns into a borderline laser beam
It might not have the 4shot body of the AK, sure, but it still has a pretty decent fire rate and reload speed
It's one of the few times I would use marksman because then you get 2shot headshots without ruining any other aspect of the gun

If it needs literally ANY buff, maybe a slight reduction to its hipfire spread since it gets pretty wild after enough shots

The A1 though....

TheDrunkenMagi

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
A4 with literally any level of stability turns into a borderline laser beam
It might not have the 4shot body of the AK, sure, but it still has a pretty decent fire rate and reload speed
It's one of the few times I would use marksman because then you get 2shot headshots without ruining any other aspect of the gun

If it needs literally ANY buff, maybe a slight reduction to its hipfire spread since it gets pretty wild after enough shots

We shouldn't be balancing weapons based on what mods can be placed on them. Mods are something extra and separate. If a modded gun is a problem then the mod should be nerfed not the gun.

Reactions: Demon