Denied Make Magnet prying a weapon off your hands do 1 HP damage to make it KOSable

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Methelin

Crescent Content Coordinator
Crescent Plus
Magnet trait is used way more often to troll other innos and steal their weapons rather than its main purpose to gain advantage in a gunfight. Given Disarray trait was given the "one damage treatment" to legally KOS people using it against you, I think Magnet should receive the same treatment to be fair.

Weiss

1%
Crescent Infinity

there is no reason to do this other than spiting the people who misuse the trait in the first place. magnet does not put you in any potential source of danger you're not already in normally, disarray does this by yoinking your controls without warning and potentially putting you off an edge / source of fall damage.

as annoying as being magneted by an inno is, all this would do is encourage more rdm.

MemeDaddy

HeheXd
Crescent Plus

Be mad hehexd..

It kinda sucks cuz when people do it a non red tier gun touches my hands and forces me to throw up because I almost catch the broke. just gotta deal with it :/

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
I'm still not sure about this one, honestly. While Magnet can be pretty annoying, it's true that making it KOSable make it practically useless. I believe a different solution should be considered instead.

Thanks for suggesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.