Denied Make trash mods not so trash.

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

MemeDaddy

HeheXd
Crescent Plus
I suggest making crafted mods scrappable for half the value as usual. There are a ton of tier 3 mods that are literally valueless at the moment. You'll find trouble selling them for even 400 shards.

Making them scrappable will increase the value in two ways.

One you can scrap them for shards now duh.
two, mods will become a bit rarer since people can now choose to scrap their tier threes.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
Yeah, it feels like a waste to scrap them but you can barely get anything for them. I know that it's a gamble when crafting up but being stuck with worthless tier 3 mods isn't great either. I can't wait to see what Opalium has in mind because the current system is not great.

Reactions: MemeDaddy

MiGGo

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
The reason they're worthless is because there's so goddamn many of them because of tier upgrading and the increased speed at which people are unboxing. Making them scrappable will just make crafted t3 mods a massive source of shards into the economy, which I can only see as harmful in the long term.

I think decreasing the rarity of t2 mods in normal crates would be a great start, cuz if you really think about it, you don't actually have to unbox that many normal grey boxes before you've accumulated 5 Tier 2 mods, which can be crafted into an EXOTIC tier t3 mod. Now that I think about it, would it be better if all crafted mods were Precious quality instead of exotic? Idk i'm just typing shit that comes to my head at this point i stop now

Also rework the mods that seem to have trouble selling (Rumble/Longshot etc)

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
you don't actually have to unbox that many normal grey boxes before you've accumulated 5 Tier 2 mods, which can be crafted into an EXOTIC tier t3 mod.
Gimgom got it right. This is the main cause of the problem as I see it, and why we're completely revising the upgrade mechanic this update. It just doesn't work out with how qualities work.

Status
Not open for further replies.