Other make weapons unique rarity after a certain level

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Weiss

1%
Crescent Infinity
when you have enough tenacity to get a weapon very high level you should be rewarded for it

if you make the weapon able to evolve into the unique rarity (by choice, perhaps through improvement page), i think this would be very cool.

perhaps you could even be able to change the tagline from the default as well?

initial thoughts lean towards lv 200, most people stop at 50, and the highest i've seen (sindre) is approx 180? and he's been using that full stop since he got it.

would be a cool incentive.

Mist

Crescent Plus
when you have enough tenacity to get a weapon very high level you should be rewarded for it

if you make the weapon able to evolve into the unique rarity (by choice, perhaps through improvement page), i think this would be very cool.

perhaps you could even be able to change the tagline from the default as well?

initial thoughts lean towards lv 200, most people stop at 50, and the highest i've seen (sindre) is approx 180? and he's been using that full stop since he got it.

would be a cool incentive.

200 is a bit high imo, maybe like 150? but yes i agree with this, maybe not a new rarity but something special to that gun

also, slerpa or sephy idr who has a leg deag unskinned thats like level 190 iirc

Lego

#SillyGay
Crescent Plus
+1 I miss getting a gun to prestige, although what you are suggesting is not the same, it would be nice to have something to work towards after getting it to lvl 50.

Sephy

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
+1 on what lego said. i have a level 129 huge waiting for the next big thing

Lego

#SillyGay
Crescent Plus
Carney gave me the idea of once you level up a weapon to lvl 150 you get the option to make the weapon untradeable but you are given the option to select any legendary effect to be applied to the weapon

Reactions: rcarney

Mist

Crescent Plus
after thinking about it, yes, +1

i may or may not be saying this because i own a lvl 193 deagle that i contributed 3 levels towards

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
+1 to you getting the choice to make it untradeable and put a leg effect on it if its exo. Just an issue about if its a legendary already do you get a choice? If so would be pretty cool

Opalium

Stay awesome
This is similar to an idea I had way back, something I called "prized weapons". A weapon can become prized and unlock a set of cosmetic stuff by leveling it to a very high level. It works in tiers, so the higher you get, the 'cooler' the cosmetic stuff is.
However, this is probably something that will stay on the back burner for a while, given we have more pressing content work at the moment.

Mist

Crescent Plus
No. Special is a quality reserved solely for items that can only be obtained through special means - e.g. events.

Yep, maybe another type of rarity or like you said, cosmetic stuff.

the highest level weapon in the game rn is the lvl203 deag I own then sindres lvl190 ssg, Maybe make it so that the special cosmetic stuff can be put at lvl200 or lvl250