Accepted Malfunction Pistol

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvest

So, one of my favourite parts of TTT is sowing discord and confusion between innocents as a Traitor, and for me, the best weapon to do that is the Malfunction Pistol. I'm sure most people know what it does - shoot someone, and it forces them to unload their clip into whatever's in front of them, usually another player.

Alternatively, a version that instead activates the grenade the player is holding, either immediately or after a few seconds. All damage done would be attributed to the T. This would, of course, require more grenades to be added on maps hint hint

Reactions: Zyp

Zyp

Veteran Member
+1 to either id like the grenade one tbh

Reactions: Goose

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Plus
If we're gonna do it, we have to go big. I present to you my genius idea, the mega malfunction pistol:

Shooting someone with it causes them to shoot wildly, and anyone they damage also starts to shoot wildly, causing anyone they shoot to follow suit- until the entire server is malfunctioning.

Jason Bourne

Get some rest Pam... you look tired.
If we're gonna do it, we have to go big. I present to you my genius idea, the mega malfunction pistol:

Shooting someone with it causes them to shoot wildly, and anyone they damage also starts to shoot wildly, causing anyone they shoot to follow suit- until the entire server is malfunctioning.
Damn lol, who hurt you Phin! haha, nah but i like both ideas. We should have a malfunction pistol for 1 credit and then buy the mega malfunction pistol for 3?

Elvis

Another idea for the malf. pistol, is: If the player shot has a T weapon in their inventory, the player is forced to pull it out and shoot it or plant it (for c4).

The jihad would be the only exception to this in my mind, but if there are others then go ahead and list them. I think this would be a nice ass upgrade.

Zyp

Veteran Member
Another idea for the malf. pistol, is: If the player shot has a T weapon in their inventory, the player is forced to pull it out and shoot it or plant it (for c4).

The jihad would be the only exception to this in my mind, but if there are others then go ahead and list them. I think this would be a nice ass upgrade.
I disagree on this, T's would never buy it cause its wayyy too much of a liability and would really only be best for non ts using it

Anna

big titty bitch
Crescent Plus

okay but fr this sounds like chaos and I am all fucking for it.

For the real suggestion tho you get +1. I like

Reactions: Goose and Dolph1n

Harvest

But what if the person shot had a malfunction pistol, who then shot someone else who also had a malfunction pistol, who shot someone who also had a malfunction pistol, who shot someone who also had a malfunction pistol...

• Wow
Reactions: Goose and Zyp

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Plus
This would be great, especially when you want to mess with someone using their active traits.
oh god, imagine if it forcefully activated their trait (even if it was on cooldown), before making them shoot LOL

Sephy

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
+1 i like killing myself with the malfunction pistol.

Status
Not open for further replies.