Accepted Map Cooldown Changes

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

What's your stance?

• Yes, something should be done about this.

• No, it's fine how it is.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Lite
I like many of the popular maps but recently it seems like there have only been 6-7 maps being played so some of the other maps rarely get played. I would like to suggest locking maps for longer so the map cycle is more diversified.

Also, since there are Minecraft versions of several maps that have their original version I would like to suggest that we have them on the same cooldown. In my opinion, Dolls and Minecraft dolls are essentially the same map and when they're played back to back it's kinda boring.

Reactions: Harvest and Tea

FrostedBlade

Crescent Lite
I agree totally. It would also be cool if a player-count lock was placed on the maps in the vote-map cycle. What I mean is, if there are 0-15 players, only allow the smaller maps to be voted for. 15-20, small and medium maps. 20+ all maps can be voted on.

In my experience, the majority of my playtime is on the Dolls maps, community pool maps, crummy cradle, and nuketown. The other maps don't get much playtime at all.

Reactions: Torbjörn

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Lite
I agree totally. It would also be cool if a player-count lock was placed on the maps in the vote-map cycle. What I mean is, if there are 0-15 players, only allow the smaller maps to be voted for. 15-20, small and medium maps. 20+ all maps can be voted on.
I totally agree, I love Airbus but it is terrible with more than 16 people. Smaller maps should be used when less players are on.

helix

science!
Honored Member
From what I've been told, veri made some changes to this yesterday. Lets see how it goes.

I'm also wondering if we need to go ahead and remove some of the repeat maps.. like we have innomotel AND lego innomotel.

Reactions: Torbjörn and Zyp
Status
Not open for further replies.