Weapon Melee weapon Suggestion

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Pog Dog

Lurker
I did not see another suggestion like this so, im creating it since its a weapon/and cosmetic as they are skins too. (if there is another suggestion like this ill remove and bump theirs but i call myself searching for it)

Cs' knives as melee weapons, but they drops about as rare as Legendary weapons.

It would be pretty interesting to get a butterfly drop or any of the sort to add melee options.
plus to expand on the Legendary weapon inventory.

Frostbite

The Reaper
Banned
Crescent Plus
I did not see another suggestion like this so, im creating it since its a weapon/and cosmetic as they are skins too. (if there is another suggestion like this ill remove and bump theirs but i call myself searching for it)

Cs' knives as melee weapons, but they drops about as rare as Legendary weapons.

It would be pretty interesting to get a butterfly drop or any of the sort to add melee options.
plus to expand on the Legendary weapon inventory.

would have same hold positions as the T knife making it hard to differentiate between the two sorry though, i’ve asked before and have recieved this answer.

Reactions: Pog Dog

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
We have various cosmetic replacements for the kasta, so I'm sure it's doable for other t weapons as well. I'd love to see skins for the knife down the line, but as frostbite said, a replacement for the crowbar would be confusing.

TheDrunkenMagi

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
We have various cosmetic replacements for the kasta, so I'm sure it's doable for other t weapons as well. I'd love to see skins for the knife down the line, but as frostbite said, a replacement for the crowbar would be confusing.
Demon made a suggestion post for knife skins and like I said there, it's kind of a waste of content space. The Knife is supposed to be kept secret until you use it, which takes about 1 second, and then is gone forever. No one is supposed to see what your knife looks like. The kasta is also a T-weapon so I guess the same principle sort of applies, but it is a big explosive weapon so it's a little harder to hide. Also, the Barrel Blast game mode is centered all around the kasta.