Accepted Minecraft Maps

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvest

At the moment, to my knowledge, we have Minecraft maps that are copies of normal maps. The ones I've seen are -

Island
Teenroom
Dolls
Clue
Pool
67th Way

- and I'm sure there are more. I enjoy Minecraft maps, but these ones are just repetitions of decent maps we already have - and sometimes they're worse. I'd much rather play a map that isn't simply a copy of a classic that we've been playing on for years. I'd suggest either removing some, or put them on a rotation so only a few are in the map pool at a time. I'm super sick of going from Dolls to Minecraft Dolls to Minecraft Dolls again. Variation is fun!

Reactions: Torbjörn

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
I'm in the same boat as you, to me MC dolls and dolls are one and the same map. Yes, they're slightly different, but they're the same layout and overplayed. As I have suggested elsewhere I think there needs to be a longer map cooldown and the Minecraft version of a map should be on the same cooldown as the regular version. Both of those changes would be great improvements to the quality of gameplay. Also, some of the Minecraft versions are inferior to the original version (especially community pool) which comes nowhere close to the new community pool map. I'd be all for Minecraft maps that are originally Minecraft maps rather than recreations from the already popular normal maps.

Also, if maps were taken out of rotation occasionally (automatically?) it would force diversity since they physically couldn't be overplayed if they are not in rotation.

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
I generally agree, with the exception of Island. This one brings a whole bunch of new features and improvements that justify keeping it, in my opinion.
The rest, however, will be removed from the rotation.

Thanks for suggesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.