Denied Monthly Tasks

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Bourne

Get some rest Pam... you look tired.
The issue I have seen before is the monthly tasks can get completed too quickly, I feel we should either add more tasks or increase the difficulty on them slightly. Playing 27 maps with positive score should be play 50, kills with primary 300, etc..

Last edited:
Reactions: Anna

Anna

big titty bitch
Crescent Plus
I feel like we could have 4 or 5 monthly tasks because its over a longer period of time, though having them harder to complete I am also all for

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Infinity
If you can have more tasks for your monthly tasks, they absolutely need to be harder. In their current state, I don't think they need more than a small bump in requirements (like 33-50% increase tops) - so not 27 to 50, but rather 27 to maybe 40. Or 180 kills with primary to 250.

I think there needs to be a balance where it's not a grindy pain in the ass, while also not being something you get done in 5 hours.

Zach

I honestly think my weekly of getting 58 kills from 20+ meters is harder than the current monthly tasks

Reactions: Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne

Get some rest Pam... you look tired.
If you can have more tasks for your monthly tasks, they absolutely need to be harder. In their current state, I don't think they need more than a small bump in requirements (like 33-50% increase tops) - so not 27 to 50, but rather 27 to maybe 40. Or 180 kills with primary to 250.

I think there needs to be a balance where it's not a grindy pain in the ass, while also not being something you get done in 5 hours.

I was using these stats as a example of mine as i have finished my monthly and its only been a couple days being we will have 4 weeks. Knowing every players playtime is different, But yes a small increase percentage would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.