Weapon More Traitor and Detective Weapons/Equipment

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
I think we really need to add more traitor weapons to keep gameplay refreshing. I know that game balance is always a thing, but I think more players would stick around if we had more fun traitor weapons. There are plenty of ideas that already exist on the workshop and gMod store that could be used as a starting point or even modified to fit into Crescent's ecosystem. I know I'm not the only one that agrees with us needing more traitor and detective weapons.

List of ideas:
  1. SH Mustard Gas Grenade (Made by Mochi at some point)
  2. SH Cryo Grenade (Also by Mochi)
  3. Steam Workshop::Black Ops C4 (Sandbox)
  4. Steam Workshop::Grappling Hook [SWEP]
  5. Steam Workshop::Minigun
  6. Steam Workshop::[TTT] Dota 2 Tinker Exo-Skeleton - Traitor Weapon
  7. Steam Workshop::[TTT] Blue Firework
  8. Steam Workshop::TTT - Orbital Strike
  9. Steam Workshop::[TTT] Demonic Possession
  10. Steam Workshop::TTT Chicken

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRealPlushie

Lego

#SillyGay
Crescent Plus
+1 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Av3r4ge

Crescent Plus
List of ideas:
  1. SH Mustard Gas Grenade (Made by Mochi at some point) - These would fit well on the server.
  2. SH Cryo Grenade (Also by Mochi) - Same with this one.
  3. Steam Workshop::Black Ops C4 (Sandbox) - We already have bouncing betty's not sure if this is a good idea.
  4. Steam Workshop::Grappling Hook [SWEP] - This addon isn't so great, I do agree with the idea of a grappling hook but this addon isn't good.
  5. Steam Workshop::Minigun - Not sure about this one, it's like it should cost 3 creds or something or have some sort of time limit on it.
  6. Steam Workshop::[TTT] Dota 2 Tinker Exo-Skeleton - Traitor Weapon - With this as well.
  7. Steam Workshop::[TTT] Blue Firework - Yes, but add some sort of max range to it. (this will most def be fun to use)
  8. Steam Workshop::TTT - Orbital Strike - why
  9. Steam Workshop::[TTT] Demonic Possession - This tool is so much fun on every server I've tried, If a traitor (Or detective) places this correctly it's really good.
  10. Steam Workshop::TTT Chicken - This is basically a walking poltergeist without the problem of the server crashing.

McLovin

Crescent Plus
+1 I like pretty much all of these, the only thing I would add is some healing item to help T's stay in the game a bit longer if they get hit low early on

Ruki

Better off dead.
Crescent Plus
+1 I like pretty much all of these, the only thing I would add is some healing item to help T's stay in the game a bit longer if they get hit low early on

That's one thing we do not want. We had issues with this in the past where it'd be impossible for Innocents to win as Traitors would have the healing items in the t rooms and run in there after every or during gunfight. Leech already heals and they can use normal health station aswell. Part of being a Traitor is mind games so mind game the Detectives to drop a health station.

Brxndon

That's one thing we do not want. We had issues with this in the past where it'd be impossible for Innocents to win as Traitors would have the healing items in the t rooms and run in there after every or during gunfight. Leech already heals and they can use normal health station aswell. Part of being a Traitor is mind games so mind game the Detectives to drop a health station.
Though, not everybody runs leech. You can't mind game most (if any) Detectives into dropping a health station. I've suggested a healing item that calls out the traitor in chat and plays a jingle from the player model (instant KOS).

Saying Leech is the answer to Traitor healing items is like saying a Grappling hook has no place because we have Gravity and Knockback.

Reactions: McLovin

Ruki

Better off dead.
Crescent Plus
Though, not everybody runs leech. You can't mind game most (if any) Detectives into dropping a health station. I've suggested a healing item that calls out the traitor in chat and plays a jingle from the player model (instant KOS).

Saying Leech is the answer to Traitor healing items is like saying a Grappling hook has no place because we have Gravity and Knockback.

I mean, that's why we dont have a grappling hook either.

Av3r4ge

Crescent Plus
If healing items were added they would have to be worse than what the gun effects have, aka healing items should give like 10hp and cost 1 credit or leech should be buffed and the healing item wouldbe like 20hp for 1 cred
Same with grappling hook, if you added one that was fun to use and had more control for the cost of speed im sure that can be traded for grav or knockback

Brxndon

If healing items were added they would have to be worse than what the gun effects have, aka healing items should give like 10hp and cost 1 credit or leech should be buffed and the healing item wouldbe like 20hp for 1 cred
Same with grappling hook, if you added one that was fun to use and had more control for the cost of speed im sure that can be traded for grav or knockback
Imo Traits should not be better than T / D weapons. It limits new players, "Why should I use T or D weapon when everyone else has a trait that is significantly better"

Reactions: McLovin