Weapon Mummy AK

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

MemeDaddy

HeheXd
Crescent Infinity
Bumping this. I'd love to see the mummy have some use beyond collecting dust. Also, we should be able to use a trait reforger to give it one.
EXACTLY. like i have it, but why would i ever bother with it? with only 3 mod slots it has little value.

Methelin

Crescent Content Coordinator
Crescent Lite
Opal once said that specials have 3 slots because they shouldn't be exo replacements, as they're relatively easier to get. Though maybe he'll change his mind seeing this.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Lite
I’d rather just have the option of merging weapons so you could take the tier of one gun and the skin of another. Like, I don’t see myself leveling up the AK-47 mummy since it is inferior to most other AK’s.

Reactions: MemeDaddy

UncleBee

Hardcore Member
Crescent Lite
Opal once said that specials have 3 slots because they shouldn't be exo replacements, as they're relatively easier to get. Though maybe he'll change his mind seeing this.
-1 cuz this

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Lite
Give it a fourth wepmod slot but no trait. I think that's a fair compromise.

Reactions: MemeDaddy

Jabami

--
Crescent Lite
Trait would be good too, Me for example don't use mods so I'll still feel like it's just a level task booster weapon

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Lite
Trait would be good too, Me for example don't use mods so I'll still feel like it's just a level task booster weapon
I'm actually the opposite, I rarely use traits. That's why I like frenzy/bleed.