Denied My suggestions after the first 24 hours.

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

indigosays

I've got some suggestions based off of things I've noticed playing thought the day.
- knockback seems to like making the user fly way more then the target making it unfun to use as it kills the user.
- round start is slightly to fast and most people dont even realize the round has already started maybe incress timer by 5 seconds?
- afk timers are way to long and delay the round massivly if the T is afk.
- most "fun" rounds are considered unfun as they mainly encourage camping until last alive to try to get a chance at reward. I would say to change how rewards are given to damage based other then kill based/last alive to reward skill based gameplay or implement a anti-camping feature to prevent delayed rounds.
- mac10 zoom is huge gross to use.
- r8 seems underpowered but i need more testing with it.
- most people camp afks during fun rounds to try and rack up easy kills maybe add a 5 second godmode to anyone not moving and if they dont move within the time autokill them to prevent farming.
- the crowbar in one in the chamber shitboxs alot and it can be very frustrating to see blood come out of someone and they hit you right after and you die.
- assanation rounds are fun but it is hard to tell who your target is during the round as the ping is super slow maybe have it say there name in chat or use halo's to outline your target(looks cooler but might cause lag)
- anti-crouch jump for headshot only fun rounds as everyone just spams crouch jump at the same time.
- rewards for fun rounds are kinda super :residentsleeper: maybe change them up to reward first place a guaranteed random crate and second place and below a %chance to roll a random crate scaling downward based on placement and if that fails a %chance to roll 5 shards as a consolation prize.
- change team deathmatch name to Last Team Standing as team deathmatch implies there are respawns until a kill limit is reached and causes abit of confusion.
- rename free-for-all to Last Man Standing for above reason.
- add real TDM with respawns and set of randomized weapons from a pool of guns.
- the same 5 maps seem to be played over and over maybe make it so if a map was voted recently in map vote have a cooldown for that map for x amount of time (might not work as people will just vote the MC version lol)
other then these problems i think you guys are doing a amazing job keep it up!

I think I agree most with your points 2 and 3. These really resonated with me. All in all this is a very informative thread. I am extremely glad that you are enjoying Project Crescent! Happy Gaming!

Reactions: MisterWhy

Bob

I like knockback being usable for mobility and movement if anything it should become even stronger. Wouldn't be op either as you'd have to specialize a secondary or primary slot for it due to this you'd be at a disadvantage in a gunfight.

Also assassination rounds imo don't need easier target tracking in the form of halos or shorter pings, the confusion and people scrambling to find there correct target is part of the fun.

I agree with most of the other points.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeccep
Status
Not open for further replies.