Accepted nerf grenade launcher / gauss

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weiss

1%
Crescent Infinity
title

its cancerous and plain unfun. there is literally 0 counterplay to it other than just hoping that the traitor doesn't find any grenades, and even in the case that the maps dont have any, spawning with grenades guarantees they'll always have at least one to do damage to MULTIPLE people or just outright kill multiple people.

make it usable once only with frags or something, nerf the explosion radius, the distance it shoots, the damage, something. at the very least with hand cooked frags you can see someone preparing one of these, a launcher user just needs like 1-2 seconds to reload and then fire into a crowd for free kills.

while i bitch, gauss is cancer too. explosive weapons in general are stupid broken, and the gauss is no exception being hitscan and with a big explosion radius that does damage and sets you on fire.

MemeDaddy

HeheXd
Crescent Plus
guass is balanced asf as it is..

as much as i love abusing the nade launcher its too strong, you have an infinite supply of nades cuz everyone you kill spawns with a nice new frag for you to use. its lit fam

baguette

just a french bread
Crescent Plus
Nade launcher needs an even further reduction in damage and radius, or if a nerf to both feels too much then a combination of either along with a little explosion time. In its current states its next to impossible to win against one of those things as it has no reaction time

Reactions: ollie

Ruki

明日あなたに僕が見えなくても きっと変わらず愛している。
Crescent Infinity
Nade launcher to be 3 credits aswell pls :)

So tired of people insta buying it and then defending it by saying oh but then they wont have a radar. Clearly they don't want one anyway when they insta buy it with armour. Making it 3 and one use will be very good.

MiGGo

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
I honestly think the gun is fine, just the ammunition you put in it (Frag grenades) are what are in need of a small change so people would even slightly consider using the other nades. In my other thread I suggested that frag grenades should not be cookable, which would also mean that when they're shot from a nade launcher, they wont explode on impact, but will have a fuse like they normally do.'

also gauss is fine wtf does like nothing most of the time

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
Totally agree with miggo here, would be nice to see launched frags not explode on impact.

The gauss is fine in terms of damage, but being set on fire makes it nearly impossible to fight back. Thematically it doesn't make sense to change it to bleed like we did incendiary rounds, but man it sucks being set on fire by a gauss.

salisian

Crescent Plus
Gauss: Instead of setting the players on fire, set the ground on fire in a large area. Attentive players can get off of it, lessening their damage, while fools in cramped areas melt. That would make the gauss the equivalent of an incen in a grenade launcher, but with longer range and a bit more direct-hit punch.

Weiss

1%
Crescent Infinity
it might just be a 90hp player complaint about gauss then

but i just looked at damage numbers from gauss and idk if its really negligible.

agree on the frag nerf suggestion from miggo though

Ruki

明日あなたに僕が見えなくても きっと変わらず愛している。
Crescent Infinity
the explosion hits twice? or how did 2 damage numbers happen before the burning starts

MiGGo

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
The gauss does damage on impact (direct hits) + the explosion damage + burning

UncleBee

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
how about adding another type of grenades?
sticky grenade, regular grenade and grenade on impact

side

Crescent Plus
UncleBee i just don't like the sound impact nades they seem like a free kill bc you wont need to cook them for them to explode where you want meaning you can from them as soon as you pull them out adn throw them at a person or a crowd of people without them being able to do anything.

Opalium

Stay awesome
As for the Gauss: I disagree. I think it's in a fair place right now. Sure, it's explosive and sets you on fire, but the overall damage is not lethal and you can still retaliate fairly well. Being a two-shot weapon with a lengthy reload in-between, the time it takes for it to be able to fire again should be enough for the victims to react. It's a weapon designed to cause chaos in a crowd, and it does this job well while still being counterable properly.

Reactions: MemeDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.