Denied New Detective Item Idea: Handcuffs

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobNic

Crescent Infinity
-Can only cuff one person at a time
-If they die you must uncuff them to cuff someone else
-Disarms them so all they have is holstered and their melee but can’t use their melee while cuffed(so people don’t lose melee skins)
-All other guns drop on the ground so you can see if they have a t item
-Item bind 7
-1 credit

Zyp

Veteran Member
-1, I see someone going and just hand cuffing then unhandvuffing anyone to check for t weapons. And even then, it's just going to cause issues

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
Ehh. I don’t like the idea of this, it would just cause getting randomly handcuffed and killed. Imagine you haven’t done anything on your T round besides buy a knife then get randomly handcuffed dropping the knife resulting in your death. Do you know how frustrating that would be?
The taser is good enough imo.

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Lite
I gave it a thinky-thonk, I don't really like this idea.
Some of the reasons have already been mentioned, but ultimately I strongly dislike the idea of being permanently robbed of your control/ability to react (basically). I.e. being unable to shoot or defend yourself indefinitely until you're uncuffed or die, whichever comes first.

Additionally, I think this is just asking for people to troll others by cuffing them for no reason. I sadly can't imagine this being a good addition to the servers.

Jason Bourne

Get some rest Pam... you look tired.
Yeah i -1 this as well, although it's a nice idea, there will be too much fooling around with the item and the taser is a better controlled version of this.

helix

science!
Honored Member
I can see this leading to more issues than it would contribute in game unfortunately, agreeing with what others have already said. We have enough issues already with the taser at times... I can just imagine how these would be lul. Neat idea though!

Status
Not open for further replies.