Accepted New Trait: Purify

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rem

Admin
Crescent Plus
I had this idea the other day as a sort of natural counter play to other gun traits. Basically the trait removes all other debuffs on the player (disarray, chrono, blackhole) with a minute long cd similar to a QSS in league.

Reactions: Torbjörn

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
I'd love this. I'm really sick of randomly getting slowed, magnetic'd, etc.

It could even be combined into two parts such as a trait that instantly removes these effects and a wepmod where the effect of those effects has a percentage of failure or is less effective.

For the wepmod I was thinking of:
  1. Chronoshift having a less intensive slow or a shorter duration
  2. Magnetic having a shorter range or a chance of failure
  3. Blackhole having less of a "suck distance"
  4. Disarray having a chance of failure
etc, etc. Basically a way to not get killed by pure cancer -- could work like sterility where just being in possession of it would grant you these bonuses. It would also make shit players that rely on these traits to kill someone that's better than them not always be successful and force them to get better at the game rather than get cheese kills.

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus

big gay

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
I disagree, if the trait needs to be activated in advance, then it needs to be timed more thoughtfully instead of used reactively. The opponent's trait can still be used afterward while yours is on cooldown.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
I feel like it could also be split into a weapon mod and a trait. Hence, I suggested a proposed weapon mod that could work with some tweaking. Different tiers would have one of the following: higher chance to not be crowd controlled, crowd control is less intensive, or crowd control has a shorter duration.

Status
Not open for further replies.