Weapon New type of T-equipment: Syringes/Boosts

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

MiGGo

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Ok so I had this epic idea since the T's here kinda struggle and Ekksdee suggested something like adding a bandaid item that you can apply on yourself, so I had this epic idea that what if we take that idea further and add more items that are like "boosts" that you can apply to yourself, but have a casting time.

Some quick ones I thought up while taking a poo

syringe.medical.png
Cost: 1 credit
Cast time: 5 seconds
Effect: Target is healed for 40 health, after which they receive 20 seconds of 1/2hp per second HP regeneration. (50hp total)

Bioshock+teim+_c153cedf2c21721c18b0d2e878df7333.png
Cast time: 2 seconds
Effect: Target gains +10% speed and +20% damage resistance, after the effect wears off, target is slowed down by 10% for 5 seconds
Duration: 10 seconds
Cast time: 4 seconds
Effect: Target gains +100% speed and +200% damage resistance, but cannot fire weapons while under the effect. After the effect wears off, target is slowed down by 10% for 5 sec
Duration: 6 seconds
Cast time: 8 seconds
Effect: Target gains 15% speed and +200% damage resistance, but after the effect wears off, target explodes. (Small explosion, not the jihad kind)
Duration: 6 seconds

I know this one sounds kinda too epic but think of it as a nice alternative to jihading, when you're about to die and might as well go out epicly

I just completely made up the numbers in my head. It's the general concept of having boosts like these that I like a lot. Plz suggest yours if u got epic ideas

any dislikes that are left unexplained are automatically voided

Last edited:

Zyp

Veteran Member
I like this idea, I kinda pushed it in my idea for traitor healing in opals thread, with some number changes and other additions and subtractions this would be extremely fun