Player Model not a model suggestion but a customization suggestion.

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

plague doctor

Crescent Plus
let us pic customizable for outfits. I know 2b has multiple outfit settings like clothing swords the eye-head wrap and I know haus has different pants too
it'd be cool if that was added so you like level up a model to a point and unlock more customizability to it. like, make it where the model uses the gmod model settings to change it to what you want that would be awesome.

RickBOT

Banned
Banned
Crescent Infinity
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RickBOT

Banned
Banned
Crescent Infinity
ya but fr tho neo model also has shit all we'd need is it added to the inspect menu to be able to change the costume states
can also change color of most models, but could restrict color changing to infinity and model state swapping to crescent lite to add more to the value of ranks

Reactions: plague doctor

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
The problem with this is that it will significantly increase the content size. Each outfit has its own set of textures, and usually a different set of meshes too. It adds up to a lot.
I don't know if this is a good idea.

plague doctor

Crescent Plus
The problem with this is that it will significantly increase the content size. Each outfit has its own set of textures, and usually a different set of meshes too. It adds up to a lot.
I don't know if this is a good idea.
what about making it only for the 8 or so legendary models? not all of them have customization but the ones that do won't increase it that much I believe and it would give some extra uniqueness for legendary models. like customizing the color for melena and Tron and customizing 2b some.