Accepted opalbot in general chat

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

:duck:

Certified: "Worst TTT Player of 2020"
Crescent Plus
Make opalbot delete OpalBot @OpalBot messages that are in the wrong channels please. I don't like it when the general chat gets flooded with like 10 people checking servers or updating roles.

Lego

#SillyGay
Crescent Plus
maybe make it delete after a minute
Having the big servers list reply every time someone does it in #general is annoying when we have #bots and #spam

NotGud

Crescent Plus
opalbot should give one warning to people who do bot commands in general, and if they do it again they get permabanned

Reactions: Lego

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
I mean i don't see it as an issue...?

General isn't being spammed with stuff from other people so if the bot speaks in general its fine. Just have it delete the message after x amount of time.

You're just asking for people to not want to join the discord if you ban them for using a bot in the wrong channel twice. Which overall will stop them joining in game.

NotGud

Crescent Plus
sorry, i think i didn't accurately represent how serious or not i was in the previous message

i actually think we should go to the houses of people who use opalbot in general and beat them to death

• Love
Reactions: Zyp and Siddo

Lego

#SillyGay
Crescent Plus
Make opalbot delete the second to last servers list so only the latest one is seen so that we don't have this happen:

Instead, delete 'the second to last (Ollie's) and keep the latest being Sindre's

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
I'm working on a better solution for this:

View attachment 343

OpalBot will update these channels automatically every minute or so to reflect the current player count. There will also be some sort of indicator for kickstarts, as well as other special events/occasions.

Coming eventually™
Glad to see that this is going to become a thing, a potential solution could be deleting bot commands and responses in all other channels at least temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.