Opal's Suggestion Massacre Support Group

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

TheSpookenDoot

Hardcore Member
Crescent Infinity
This is a support group set up for people from all walks of like currently affected by Opal's emotionless massacre of TTT suggestions. From those who have survived and want to share their experiences, advice on treatments and wellness with other people, to those who just want to be in an environment where people “get” how you feel.

We provide a non-judgemental, safe space where you can speak in confidence about your situation. We aim to help you on your path to recovery, health, and wellbeing through advice, guidance and signposting to agencies and resources that we feel you may find useful as we have used them ourselves.

The mission of this support group is to bring together sufferers and survivors together in a friendly informal setting in order to break down the barriers of isolation and avoidance.

Our aspirations underpin all that we do and govern our internal and external behavior. We work with integrity and dignity. We communicate honestly and openly and are a group that is ambitious, creative and determined.

Join us. Drop a comment and let’s start moving forward together.

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Infinity
Opalium didn't add the stonks player model.
It wasn't even my suggestion, but I had already started dreaming of our vibrant future together. Me and stonks, finally making it big. And then out of nowhere, he just.. denied the suggestion. He didn't even give a real reason, he just said what the fuck and killed our dreams, our future. I'm just at a loss for what to do now.. All my plans, all my aspirations... It all crumbled overnight.

plague doctor

blue balling expert - 6 - europe 1348
Crescent Plus
we must end this tyrany we need the return of iphone(7) to end this once and for all

TheSpookenDoot

Hardcore Member
Crescent Infinity
It wasn't even my suggestion, but I had already started dreaming of our vibrant future together. Me and stonks, finally making it big. And then out of nowhere, he just.. denied the suggestion. He didn't even give a real reason, he just said what the fuck and killed our dreams, our future. I'm just at a loss for what to do now.. All my plans, all my aspirations... It all crumbled overnight.
Not stonks. Not stonks at all.
For those of you who are new, and as a reminder for those who aren't, I will not be saying things like "Thank you for sharing" as the wording is too similar to the calling card of our oppressor.

Reactions: Siddo and Demon

Mist

Crescent Infinity

That was not very stonks of opalium.

Reactions: Siddo and Demon

TheSpookenDoot

Hardcore Member
Crescent Infinity
I too have experienced loss. I just wanted a bearded wizard skin to go with my normal name, TheDrunkenMagi. So I suggested Albus Dumbledore, but no. Immediately shot down. It didn't have to be a legendary like most of the suggestions, could've been an easy uncommon skin. 😭