Other Passive Traitor and or Detective Buffs

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
Passive as in active from the start of the round automatically or as in you can buy these buffs from the shop?

I'd love to see more passives available for purchase like body armor and radar.

No burning is a bit too niche imo.

No fall damage has been discussed before, and I don't remember where we stand on it. It already kinda exists with grav and kb, so I would say there's no point making it a trait like some people have suggested before, but as a t/d item maybe leaning towards no. I feel like fall damage/movement manipulation is very dangerous to put in the game because it enables a lot of exploits in maps.

Speed increase could be cool, but a bit awkward in terms of rdm. You have non traitorous movement buffs like lightweight and sanguine, and traitorous movement buffs like frenzy and this. It would be common sense if someone is moving significantly faster than other people for long periods of time that they have this movement buff, but you'd have to rule out the possibility of lightweight and sanguine first, creating a weird gray area in reports.

No drowning is also something that I don't think comes up often enough to warrant existing. Just drink the water.

I'll edit this or post again if I come up with some passives. All in all, I like the idea but some of these passives are questionable.

Av3r4ge

Crescent Plus
In regards to the speed boost, you could possibly have some sort of effect either for the weapon trait or t item to distinguish between both. As for the rest of the passives I kind of just put whatever came into my head.

You could also have some sort of passive where if you land on someones head it instantly kills them and you take no fall damage?

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
In regards to the speed boost, you could possibly have some sort of effect either for the weapon trait or t item to distinguish between both. As for the rest of the passives I kind of just put whatever came into my head.

You could also have some sort of passive where if you land on someones head it instantly kills them and you take no fall damage?
That's a good solution to the speed problem. But considering that a little bit of speed is underwhelming at the cost of being permanently kosed, and a lot of speed is overpowered, maybe this should be something that could be toggled like the disguiser so that buying it isn't a permanent kos.

I am all for t weapons that allow you to mix up your playstyle in a way that isn't necessarily better than just gunning people down. I use flare guns and teleporters to kill people all the time. Goomba stomp passive sounds like it would be really fun.