Denied Player Collision on Boss Rounds

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Player Collision?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shooty McBooty

I'm sure you can guess from the title, but player collision on the halloween boss/event rounds is literally killing me... it hurts. Please help us all by disabling it.

Still, great events though, so thanks for that.

Reactions: Dolph1n

helix

science!
Honored Member
Well, that'd just make it too easy then, wouldn't it?

Zyp

Veteran Member
Well, that'd just make it too easy then, wouldn't it?
The only issue is the boss player model making players get stuck. I noticed people getting stuck in your player model.

xoxo

Veteran Member
Crescent Lite
It's annoying, and it takes some willpower to scream at people who are blocking your view to move the fuck out of way so you don't die as the boss heads towards your away. However, it does kinda balance things a bit towards boss even though some maps are heavily favored towards the bosses cause people just do their thing instead of doing what is needed to do.

Last edited:

Shooty McBooty

If you devs are acknowledging it as a balancing feature, I can understand why it is the way it is.

Opalium

Stay awesome
The event is based a lot around team work. You can only really defeat the bosses if the majority of players work together. This is one aspect of such team work - positioning and coordination. Yes, it's not always easy to organize other players to work together, but this is only natural when you have so many different kinds of players, and pretty much part of the experience, for good and for bad. I've had a few times where the first battles I hosted were absolutely terrible for the players, but a few more battles later they executed it all perfectly and kicked my ass.
Help your team get into shape and coordinate them. It's possible and likely, even if with some effort.

Thanks for suggesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.