Accepted Radar Buff

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Plus
My brain is too fried to think of anything witty to say, so I'll just cut to the point:

Radar sucks.

Make the cooldown of radar scale from 30 seconds to 10 seconds based on how many players it scanned.

So for example: if my radar finds 2 other players, the next scan will come much sooner than if it found 30.

• Dislike
Reactions: Sorcs and MemeDaddy

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Plus
is this bait?
not really, when sonar is radar except on a 4 second cd lol

having to wait 30 seconds to find the last inno is kinda dumb, all it causes in these scenarios is unnecessary delay

MemeDaddy

HeheXd
Crescent Plus
not really, when sonar is radar except on a 4 second cd lol

having to wait 30 seconds to find the last inno is kinda dumb, all it causes in these scenarios is unnecessary delay
Oh man I’m sorry bro I misread. I thought you wrote sonar should be buffed not radar my B.

Yeah I agree buff radar

Reactions: Dolph1n

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Plus
Personally I feel 10 would be just a bit too fast. I'd cut it down to 15 seconds maybe.
10 would only be at like 1-2 players alive, which honestly only helps cut down on delay while the Ts wait for their radar ping.

Last edited:

squash

It would be nicer if it could scale based on the amount of people alive.

15+ people? 30 seconds is good

>5 people? 15 seconds would work a little better.

The point of the radar is not to be a wallhack, but a guide so that if someone's moving around you're still not getting the exact location when you're trying to track someone down.

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
I think 15 seconds overall would make sense. Having it change based on the amount of players complicates it for no much benefit; you still can't pinpoint someone perfectly with it this way, but it's a lot more useful than currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.