Denied Rank Rework

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GioGio

Shining Justice
Crescent Plus
Currently looking at the ranks I feel there's no incentive to really ever get Lite. It's mostly just "hey look, I've contributed to the community via donation as well". I personally think that Crescent Plus' price should be raised to 1000CC and made permanent, with Lite getting it's price lowered to 500CC and being permanent as well.

Naturally Plus would have to lose one or two things due to being a single time permanent purchase and not a constant month by month rank. I believe you could fix that by removing the task reroll/giving the task reroll only once a month(or every 2 weeks) and the 25% discount in market prices be lowered to 10 or 15%.

FrostedBlade

Crescent Plus
+1 I also suggest it be made so that lite gets full secondary ammo on spawn, plus gets full primary ammo on spawn, infinity gets to select a nade on spawn.

*edit* Why did you dislike it? I would appreciate constructive criticism rather than negative ratings with no context. zeccep @Teamgun

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: zeccep

Rooflolly

+1 I also suggest it be made so that lite gets full secondary ammo on spawn, plus gets full primary ammo on spawn, infinity gets to select a nade on spawn.

*edit* Why did you dislike it? I would appreciate constructive criticism rather than negative ratings with no context. zeccep @Teamgun
I like the idea, just something about me feels this isnt a good idea and I really don't know why, just seems underwhelming, theres more in the works keep in mind, the ranks will have more added eventually. Ammo is easily found everywhere so having it as a perk seems useless because 5 seconds in you'll most likely find the ammo you need regardless.

FrostedBlade

Crescent Plus
I like the idea, just something about me feels this isnt a good idea and I really don't know why, just seems underwhelming, theres more in the works keep in mind, the ranks will have more added eventually. Ammo is easily found everywhere so having it as a perk seems useless because 5 seconds in you'll most likely find the ammo you need regardless.
That's fine too. Part of the game is finding ammunition at the start of rounds, which gives Traitors a nice little distraction to take advantage of. I'm fine with not adding ammo as a perk, just thought I'd suggest it.

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
I'd say give people more of an incentive to buy ranks.

I'm fairly sure infinity on V1 had extra tasks you could do and maybe give people more cosmetic stuff like custom songs, if you really want to go down the route of Traitor/Detective rounds, give the ranks x amount of those per day or week. This will also stop the whole RNG about getting detective for tasks etc.

But imo the ranks need more items for people to keep constantly buying them

Status
Not open for further replies.