Other RDM Manager

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Demon

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Just make it so you can access the RDM manager (damage logs) when you are dead. Idk why you shouldnt be able to

Last edited:

TheSpookenDoot

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Type !report into the game chat. You can also hold tab to bring up the stats screen and right click a name to report anyone at any time.

Demon

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Type !report into the game chat. You can also hold tab to bring up the stats screen and right click a name to report anyone at any time.
But that doesn't let you check the damage logs which is what I'm talking about

Demon

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Ummm, You can though?
Not for me. It might let you whenever cuz you're staff, but whenever I try to press F8 to look at the damage logs it says "You are not allowed to open the RDM manager right now." The only time it lets me is when I'm alive, which is very inconvenient cuz it forces me to go AFK to look at it. Even so, sometimes it still doesn't let me when I am alive.

Mist

Crescent Plus
You can only open it at round end, not before not after. The decision not to give players the ability to check RDM manager before round end is because of possible ghosting.

Demon

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
You can only open it at round end, not before not after. The decision not to give players the ability to check RDM manager before round end is because of possible ghosting.
Why don't you make it so you can only view what happened the previous round?

Mist

Crescent Plus
Why don't you make it so you can only view what happened the previous round?
You mean opening the previous round logs instead of current when you’re dead? i don’t know could work, but if opalium has chose to make it only round end then there must be a reason

Reactions: Demon

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
I had a similar discussion with opal the other day about this. From what I gather, having the rdm manager only show previous rounds isn't easily doable without a large rewrite of the tool.

However, I don't think it would be too difficult (correct me if I'm wrong opal) to allow anyone to open the rdm manager while dead. In theory, it shouldn't be any more of a risk for ghosting than the existing pm system. I can get behind this change.

Reactions: Demon and Mist

Demon

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
I had a similar discussion with opal the other day about this. From what I gather, having the rdm manager only show previous rounds isn't easily doable without a large rewrite of the tool.

However, I don't think it would be too difficult (correct me if I'm wrong opal) to allow anyone to open the rdm manager while dead. In theory, it shouldn't be any more of a risk for ghosting than the existing pm system. I can get behind this change.
And also if you were able ot view it it wouldnt be that big of a deal, anyone who wants to ghost can do it without the rdm manager, as it tells them the role of the person who killed them and with common sense they can figure out roles just by spectating and asking around in chat