Denied Refunding wep mods

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxo

Veteran Member
Crescent Lite
When refunding wep mods cause of changes of the wepmod slots, please give back all of the wep mods that were attached on to it or at least the wep mods of the same slot that it was changed to.
Because of this, we're forced to get wep. mod remover if we want to modify the gun to use the one (that seems to be randomly selected) that was refunded.

MiGGo

Veteran Member
Crescent Lite
YES please!

My AWP had Lightweight 3 and Switcheroo 3 on it, the game decided to refund me the Switcheroo 3 and leave the Lightweight 3 on it, if I could've decided I would've left the Switcheroo 3 on it. A little annoying considering how the only way for me to "fix" the gun is get a T3 mod remover (delete the lightweight 3) or prestige gun, which means 1000 hours to get the AWP back to lvl 50

Opalium

Stay awesome
We don't normally refund things due to balance changes. Balance changes are an integral part of the game and happen all the time, and issuing refunds or replacements over every change is a problem. It's just like when we buff/nerf traits or weapon stats or similar.
The reason these WepMods were refunded this time is because of potential conflicts with other WepMods due to the slot changes. It's a technical reason, not a gameplay reason.

MemeDaddy

HeheXd
Crescent Infinity
We don't normally refund things due to balance changes. Balance changes are an integral part of the game and happen all the time, and issuing refunds or replacements over every change is a problem. It's just like when we buff/nerf traits or weapon stats or similar.
The reason these WepMods were refunded this time is because of potential conflicts with other WepMods due to the slot changes. It's a technical reason, not a gameplay reason.
Bruh this is different. This wasn’t a nurf to a single mod. This was the removal of merging of mod slots and reclassing some types of mods and then deciding for us which mod should be removed and which will stay on. I feel that if a gun was effected by the changes all mods shoulda been pulled off so we can decide ourselves which mods we wanted to keep on

MemeDaddy

HeheXd
Crescent Infinity
Bruh this is different. This wasn’t a nurf to a single mod. This was the removal of merging of mod slots and reclassing some types of mods and then deciding for us which mod should be removed and which will stay on. I feel that if a gun was effected by the changes all mods shoulda been pulled off so we can decide ourselves which mods we wanted to keep on

Opalium

Stay awesome
The WepMods that were taken out were the ones that we changed, we didn't arbitrarily choose which. The only reason they were taken out to begin with is to avoid slot collisions which would otherwise break the weapon. We don't refund WepMods (or any other item) due to balance changes otherwise.

MemeDaddy

HeheXd
Crescent Infinity
The WepMods that were taken out were the ones that we changed, we didn't arbitrarily choose which. The only reason they were taken out to begin with is to avoid slot collisions which would otherwise break the weapon. We don't refund WepMods (or any other item) due to balance changes otherwise.
Okay I kinda get what you mean, but can we find a middle ground? Maybe remove the afflicted mod and the mod in the slot it would have conflicted with so we can chose which one we want to keep?

For example if I have extend clip, rapid, rumble and destruction. Refund the destruction and the rumble so we can pick which one we woulda preferred but keep the others on since they aren’t involved in the changes?

Reactions: xoxo

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Lite
Okay I kinda get what you mean, but can we find a middle ground? Maybe remove the afflicted mod and the mod in the slot it would have conflicted with so we can chose which one we want to keep?

For example if I have extend clip, rapid, rumble and destruction. Refund the destruction and the rumble so we can pick which one we woulda preferred but keep the others on since they aren’t involved in the changes?
I see where you’re coming from on this. However at this point in time I think this ship has sailed. Since the mods have already been mailed back I don’t think anything could be done except manually refunding mods. Definitely in the future both mods should be refunded since it should ultimately be up to the player on which mod they want on their gun.

Reactions: MemeDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.