Denied Remove Gun Game from Fun Round ticket

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Methelin

Crescent Content Coordinator
Crescent Plus
Gun Game is being purposefully selected on each large map via Fun Round ticket to torment the players. The problem with Gun Game is that it often takes too long and strongly discourages players. There is nothing wrong with the gamemode itself, but with players using a Fun Round ticket nearly every map to put Gun Game on, even though majority of the community is really vocal against it.

I think it should be removed from Fun Round ticket selection and be left for randomizer to put it on.

JacobNic

Crescent Plus
+1, it is really annoying and many players just afk to not deal with the torment

• Dislike
Reactions: zeccep

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
+1
Another idea would be putting it on a cool down, so they can only force gun game every three or so fun rounds. I know some people enjoy gun game ( MemeDaddy @MemeDaddy zeccep @Teamgun) but there needs to be a compromise. Matter of fact the same thing goes for all the fun round types, I don't want to only play bomb rush or gun game, especially right after the server randomly had one of those fun rounds.

TLDR; make a cool down per server for fun rounds that restricts what fun rounds can be randomly selected and forced with a fun round ticket. #ForceDiversity

zeccep

:)
Crescent Infinity
-1 fun round tickets are fine as they are :)

Ederex

I prefer Torbjorn's idea on giving Gun Game a cooldown of 3-5 maps.

It's not bad, but Teamgun's reign of terror must be stopped somehow.

Reactions: JacobNic

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
Gun game is definitely less cancer than it was. It's just annoying when someone keeps using fun round tickets for the same fun round on maps back to back. It's even worse if the server randomly selects gun game and then a fun round ticket is also used for gun game.

zeccep

:)
Crescent Infinity
update ruined gun game so i take my -1 back

Status
Not open for further replies.