[Report] Goose admin abuse

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Plus
Goose admin abuse
Report against Goose (STEAM_0:0:75961680)

Server: Discord

What happened?:
This post right here, officer:​
qCme0jy.png

Evidence:
See above.​

Lego

#SillyGay
Crescent Plus
I say we delete the birds, all they do is abuse.

Eriana

OMEGALUL FURRY STAFF OMG
Crescent Plus
I have reason to believe this is a falsified report. As you can see in the reactions to the different emotes that were applied, you reacted to the emotes that spelled out "HJONK"

rZSDFrC.png

This is a failure of leadership and understanding by Seedo, and I directly correlate this to their failure as an admin.

Ruki

Better off dead.
Crescent Plus
Silly @Silly Hey, would you handle this report? I know you're a very busy guy with coding right now but Opal and Veri are on Holiday break.

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
Hey Siddo @Siddo, thank you for taking the time to make this report. Reports like this help me gauge the strengths and weaknesses of the team so we can grow.

I am a little confused as to why you're making this report though. Goose was simply wishing everyone a merry christmas and a happy new hjonk. Who wouldn't want that? What's one little @everyone tag if it means you get see goose after all?

I will be marking this report invalid, and giving you a punishment of 10 Siddo @Siddo tags on discord for false reporting.

-hjonk

Eriana

OMEGALUL FURRY STAFF OMG
Crescent Plus
Hey Siddo @Siddo, thank you for taking the time to make this report. Reports like this help me gauge the strengths and weaknesses of the team so we can grow.

I am a little confused as to why you're making this report though. Goose was simply wishing everyone a merry christmas and a happy new hjonk. Who wouldn't want that? What's one little @everyone tag if it means you get see goose after all?

I will be marking this report invalid, and giving you a punishment of 10 Siddo @Siddo tags on discord for false reporting.

-hjonk
CONSIDER THE PUNISHMENT DONE

Silly

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus

-hjonk
Please do not handle this report, it's under my jurisdiction.

zeccep

zeccep
Crescent Infinity
pure bird favoritism. this is just unacceptable, do you know how this would look to outsiders seeing that certain admins can get away with such heinous acts?

Goose

Admin
Crescent Plus
Dearest Siddo @Siddo

This is clearly a case of specism. I'm simply doing my part as one of the greater species to wish a happy seasons to the thralls below. It's an honor to be tagged as such.

I expect you to take a class to fix your conduct against birds and our holy kind. If you fail then i expect financial compensation.

Holiday regards, Goose @Goose

• Love
Reactions: Pigeon