Resignation Resigning

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

helix

science!
Honored Member
Hey all,

Don't want to say much because a lot has happened over the past few weeks that has been out of control. But the level of doxxing and and other issues that has gone on over from other communities is not worth it for me to stick around when information about my family, and my work life is being sent out. Today, that escalated to where someone actually accessed one of my personal accounts that contained images of my family, etc. I don't know why I was targeted in a lot of this- I just run the staff team, but I do know my personal life and safety isn't worth it over Garry's Mod.

Opal is asleep now, but I've sent my resignation over his way so I'm on my way out of here. Crescent has a lot of good things going for it, and our admins are well equipped to take it from here without me. I'll just be chilling finishing the rest of my writing and finishing Fallen Order.

Have fun, y'all!

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Lite
This is a tremendous blow to the staff team. We won't be the same without you, helix. I hope this shit stops because you're a genuinely nice guy who doesn't deserve any of this. Please come back to us sometime <3

GioGio

Shining Justice
Crescent Lite
shut up siddo you zoomer

Take care Helix!

Opalium

Stay awesome
It's sad that things have come to this, and even more sad that there are people out there who go such lengths to do harm. But this just goes to show the panic they're in, I guess. It's not every day that a new group is to claim the throne, after all. :cafe:

Stay safe out there, people. 👍

• Funny
Reactions: Floof and MemeDaddy

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
We're going to miss you boomer <3

salisian

Crescent Lite
These are the dangers of tribalism. No one person should have hated helix that much, but they hate the challenge to their tribe and identity.

Didn't I warn them about this over there? I feel like I warned about this.

Sorry you have to go through that. Don't be a stranger.

FrostedBlade

Crescent Lite
This is totally a surprise to me, I had no idea that kind of thing was going on. It's very sad that people would go that far, and it's kind of scary too. I hope everything blows over and wish you and your family safe. Sad to see you go, we will all miss you, but I understand the decision and I support you! I hope all gets better soon, and don't be a stranger :).

Talk to me about Star Wars anytime...I love Star Wars

8BitF0x

wow, that sucks. sucks to see you resign, wont forget the first time we interacted.

Ruby Rose

The Crimson Queen
Crescent Lite
damn it! we lost a good staff member all thanks to some guy who was doxxing, this is why I hate people who doxxes.

We will miss you, even if I only know you a little bit.

Reactions: Dolph1n