Accepted Reworking "Heal as Detective" task

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiGGo

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Alright currently almost everyone just metagames this task, because it's kinda buttcheeks. I've also seen Detectives break eachothers health stations just so theirs get used more. This is no bueno and I think it should be reworked.

Make the task not just work with Health Stations, but with the Rejuvenator too. This way Dets dont have to rely on their health station only to heal others. This however, raises the problem that Dets will go around healing literally everyone (Traitors too), so I think the task should be reworked so that only healing done against innocents count (They wont know who they healed until after the round, but this should discourage just blindly healing everyone, especially people they know are Traitors).

Nebusa

𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚗
Crescent Plus
I can't help but agree, I have had people destroy my health station, but I disagree with the healing innocents only, I think the whole thing needs to be reworked/become a different task, I don't think that this is exactly a good idea.

Often the most healing comes from T's, and we aren't directly placing the health station out for them, it's just a benefit that they can gain from too - so I believe the proper change is adding the Rejuvenator too and maybe figuring out something to do about innocents/detectives breaking the health station when they either know you are working towards the quest, or if they had no reason to do so/no permission.

MiGGo

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
I just think it goes against the spirit of the game if Detectives stop giving a fuck out who they heal.

A thing that would need to be taken consideration, is that Detectives could technically deal damage to people themselves and then farm the task with the Rejuvenator. Maybe don't count healing done on a person, if the damage was done by the Detective themselves? Or cap the amount of healing you can get on the task from a single person.

Leo

The All Seeing Eyes Of The Gods
Crescent Plus
+1 to miggos idea

Status
Not open for further replies.