Other Round Log

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Lite
I think it'd be cool if there was a site on the forums where you could look at the end-round statistics (that normally come up when you hit C at the end of a round). Things like inno/traitor kills, points earned/lost for that round, and maybe even the little card on the main screen of the end-round menu.

And even, perhaps, a leaderboard of the amount of total points, inno kills, and traitor kills earned by players, all-time.

GioGio

Shining Justice
Crescent Lite
I'm up for this suggestion. Would be pretty cool.

PhoonTheCoon

Like acno said, would be pretty cool
+1

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
Leaderboards are a planned feature (though post-launch). We already have the stat tracking systems in place, it's just a matter of connecting it all together.

As for round logs, that's an interesting idea. Can you describe what exactly you have in mind?

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Lite
Leaderboards are a planned feature (though post-launch). We already have the stat tracking systems in place, it's just a matter of connecting it all together.

As for round logs, that's an interesting idea. Can you describe what exactly you have in mind?
Basically, you go to crescent.gg/rounds and it lists all the servers- you click on one, and then it lists the months. You click on a month, then on a specific day. It then shows you all the maps that were started on that day, and then all the rounds played on that map. Kinda like old logs in RDM manager.

Except, instead of showing you the damagelogs for that round, it shows you the little end-round popup (the one that comes up when you press C during preparing or round end), including each player's innocent kills, traitor kills, points earned, and even the little "fun fact" cards, like:

MID RANGE MADNESS: Dolph1n knows how to take down targets with the M16, scoring 6 kills.

Reactions: Opalium