Denied Rule Change/Modify

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonsCreed007

I would like to see a bit of a stricter set of rules to reinforce what RDM truely is, a guy got away when he killed me for no reason, and used a quote of "he walked by an unid'd body, the body was not visable from his prespective, and was not visable because i was the one who killed him and knew it was out of easy sight from bellow, and also claimed that i didnt shoot ay the guy who was shooting at him, even though he wasnt proven, he got away with it because the death scene dosent show the whole event, so he got away scoch free

• Dislike
Reactions: Zyp

UncleBee

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
i doubt making rules "stricter" regarding this topic will do anything good, instead i would recommend using a video recorder like shadowplay, i know what you're talking about, since then ive been using shadowplay to be able to get evidence for situations like this

DragonsCreed007

i doubt making rules "stricter" regarding this topic will do anything good, instead i would recommend using a video recorder like shadowplay, i know what you're talking about, since then ive been using shadowplay to be able to get evidence for situations like this
Not everyonenhas the capacity to record, or even keep their game running while recording, it tends to crash my game which is why its not a viable way of doing things for the whole, im not writing this fornjust myself, but for anyone else who has a crap pc/laptop

helix

science!
Honored Member
Staff isn't going to start offering slays without evidence that a rule offense occurred. Our deathscenes do show unid'd bodies, and in 9/10 of the cases, we can tell if that unid'd body is in the persons perspective. I do not feel that the 1/10 times when we are not able to tell justify a full rewrite of the rules.

DragonsCreed007

Staff isn't going to start offering slays without evidence that a rule offense occurred. Our deathscenes do show unid'd bodies, and in 9/10 of the cases, we can tell if that unid'd body is in the persons perspective. I do not feel that the 1/10 times when we are not able to tell justify a full rewrite of the rules.
I didnt say a full rewrite now didi i, and dont take words out of my mouth and place them elsewhere in a twisted view, im proposing that the rules be extended in a way that avoids conflict and guarantees that dumb shit like this dosent happrn

helix

science!
Honored Member
I didnt say a full rewrite now didi i, and dont take words out of my mouth and place them elsewhere in a twisted view,

ok

im proposing that the rules be extended in a way that avoids conflict and guarantees that dumb shit like this dosent happrn

The simple solution here is to use some type of game record method such as Unclebee's suggestion. We don't alter our rules to cater to players with bad PCs, or compromise the quality of the staff team because of bad PCs. Our staff also are not lie detectors. We are not going to issue a punishment without evidence that a rule was actually broken.

Lets perhaps look at this one more way. If we were to do a rewrite, how would you suggest going about this? How would you rewrite it?

• Funny
Reactions: UncleBee

GioGio

Shining Justice
Crescent Plus
My dude the report you submitted against Jackthepumpkin was wvw for one major reason; he claimed you as gba to your traitor buddy attempting to kill him. The event was outside of the deathscene timer hence why it can't be accurately verified from the staff's end. No need to change the rules here, just get used to them yourself. The unid'd was just another reason added on top of the gba claim, hence further protecting him from any actions.

DragonsCreed007

My dude the report you submitted against Jackthepumpkin was wvw for one major reason; he claimed you as gba to your traitor buddy attempting to kill him. The event was outside of the deathscene timer hence why it can't be accurately verified from the staff's end. No need to change the rules here, just get used to them yourself. The unid'd was just another reason added on top of the gba claim, hence further protecting him from any actions.
You stay out of this unless you going to actually offer helpful criticism, because this isnt the firat time this has happened

helix

science!
Honored Member
Since no helpful criticism is being offered, I'm just going to go ahead and close and deny this.

Status
Not open for further replies.