RuneScape

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
Let's talk Runescape, the game that refuses to let us go even after all this time. Both RS3 and OSRS are welcome.

RS3 here personally. Loving the new land out of time update so far! Really appreciate the design they took here. I am still on my path to the Master Quester Cape, got like 75% of the tasks done. I don't have a lot of time to play sadly, which is why it's been three or so years of work at this point.
I'll post my current stats when I'm at my PC again, but right now I am on my way to getting all my skills to 90. Only have like 4 or 5 left at this point.

What about you? What tales do you bring from Gielinor?

Reactions: Siddo

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Plus
Both RS3 and OSRS are welcome.
[...]
What about you? What tales do you bring from Gielinor?
Both RS3 and OSRS are welcome, but RS3 players are gay.*

I play OSRS, part nostalgia, in part because I prefer the gameplay, but also because of the community there. I'm not playing super actively at the moment because I have an exam coming up, and the time I do have to play games goes toward playing League. I've not gotten very 'far' in-game, only got like 1150'ish total level and have tonnes of quests left undone. I tend to spend more time chatting with people than I do actually getting shit done. But I have fun playing at that pace.

Runescape is fun <3

Reactions: Opalium

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
Haven't played much in the last month or so, but 2150 total on OSRS, working on maxing getting all 90's then some more 99's.

Never liked rs3, disappointed in you opal

• Sad
Reactions: Opalium