Other Scoreboard Suggestions

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Jason Bourne

Get some rest Pam... you look tired.

1. Alphabetize the player names alive and dead

2. Change the "Confirmed Dead" color to an orange since the light green is a bit too similar to the default green for alive players.

3. Make the scoreboard a tad bigger or customization for the sizing.

4. Additionally add able to right click on a players row and it will open their player interactive options for what we have when we press the 3 dots currently.

5. For the left side boxes add a skull image for those dead and the player alive make it a quick friend system. (you left click the box and it will place a check and mark the player as friend.)

6. Under the logo, make the Visit us line a clickable link to open up the website.

7. Hovering over the tab of dots can give a snapshot of their current inventory

Reactions: Teamgun

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Lite

1. Alphabetize the player names alive and dead

2. Change the "Confirmed Dead" color to an orange since the light green is a bit too similar to the default green for alive players.

3. Make the scoreboard a tad bigger or customization for the sizing.

4. Additionally add able to right click on a players row and it will open their player interactive options for what we have when we press the 3 dots currently.

5. For the left side boxes add a skull image for those dead and the player alive make it a quick friend system. (you left click the box and it will place a check and mark the player as friend.)

6. Under the logo, make the Visit us line a clickable link to open up the website.

7. Hovering over the tab of dots can give a snapshot of their current inventory
1: +100000 Opalium @Opalium please

2: +1 it's better

4: +1 yes

5: ? Confused, explain for the mentally slow, please.

6: +1 see no reason not to

Jason Bourne

Siddo @Siddo So those small empty boxes next to the players name on the left.... they will be filled in with an image of a skull for dead players. And then for alive players instead of clicking the name then click friend you can just click the box and it will fill in a check mark, marking as friend automatically for you.

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Lite
Siddo @Siddo So those small empty boxes next to the players name on the left.... they will be filled in with an image of a skull for dead players. And then for alive players instead of clicking the name then click friend you can just click the box and it will fill in a check mark, marking as friend automatically for you.
But what if I want to mark as kill?

Jason Bourne

But what if I want to mark as kill?
Then you gotta still manually do it, its just more of an easier thing to do because when a mass shooting happens, and detective yells blah, blah, and blah are proven really fast its easier to check their names quickly rather than one person stating someone is a traitor.

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Lite
Then you gotta still manually do it, its just more of an easier thing to do because when a mass shooting happens, and detective yells blah, blah, and blah are proven really fast its easier to check their names quickly rather than one person stating someone is a traitor.
The point I'm getting at is why not make it a 3 state tick box? 1st click: friend, 2nd click: kill, 3rd click: blank (reset)?

Reactions: Jason Bourne

Anna

big titty bitch
Crescent Lite
i just want it bigger so I dont have to scroll cause im a lazy bitch

i also like 1 and 2 tho. They also get my +1

veri

Developer
1. Will plan to do that.
2. It's the same color in default TTT I think, but I can change it to be a little more towards orange.
3. There is a console command to adjust the scale. I believe it's "crescent_scoreboard_scale".
4. Done
5. This area is for an incomplete feature, so it will be used in the future.
6. Will look into.
7. Possibly, I'll look into it.