Other Snapshot add-on for weapons/ along with Auto hop feature

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Nukes

Crescent Plus
Helloooooo,

I know some or most of us on crescent have experienced the recently drama fallen server of "who shall not be named". But some small but really nice features that i miss was the ability to click a button and a link to a snapshot of your weapon would be copied to a link and able to be pasted into discord for convenience in selling and trading. Also i LOVE B hopping and unfortunately im a noob when it comes to CS go bhops which seems to be the only way to do that on this server so can we just htink about auto hop pls ?

That is all keep up the great work !

Reactions: f4dd3

Leo

The All Seeing Eyes Of The Gods
Crescent Plus
no to autohop sure to the screenshot

Black_Knight

Crescent Plus
Bunny hopping should be an acquired skill, not a simple feature for all to use. (imo)

Reactions: Nukes

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Plus
As someone who put countless hours into moat, I can tell you that bhopping is both a good and a bad thing.

On the plus side, it's really fun to bhop around during your inno rounds since there isn't anything else to do other than wait for a traitor to kill you or fuck up so you can kill him.

On the downside, it's super cancer when people bhop around at lightspeed, removing the ability to actually shoot them when combined with gmod's shitreg.

Please don't add bhopping.

As for the other suggestion, sure.

Reactions: Nukes