Other Spoopy halloween suggestion for event guns.

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

John_F_Kennedy

Crescent Lite
So the things are hella cool and especially the sword and skull IMO. BUT i would like to suggest a thing or 2 for the items

Lets start off with the mummy AK. it is a "Special" gold AK with no traits and a cool skin

Suggestion 1 for the Mummy AK. Make it root the target in place with rotten bandages for a short period of time (a low chance maybe 1/10? 1/8?) causing them to be unable to move for 1-2 seconds.

Suggestion 2. Has a chance on kill to mumify the target just like how the gold/frost effects work.

Suggestion for the maulchi skull, Put it in face mask slot so people can wear a hat with the skull. Would be cool to combine.

Suggestion for the Terrified Thrasher, Make it a ability unique weapon aswel by 1/4 chance on hit to strike fear in the targets heart causing their movement to be random, ex make movement be opposite, you trynna move left you go right etc.

or make it randomly move them even if they arent trying to move. just some things that i think would be cool.

Suggestion for the Reaper scythe melee. have 1/5 to harvest the persons soul on kill or on hit healing them for the damage done to them

Suggestion for the hellix hellraiser I would suggest for this cause of the "hellraiser part" have a chance to hit the target with hellfire/ shoot a hellfire ball out of the melee with a cooldown of like 45seconds that does a small damage and puts them on fire.

So either 1, Chance to put target on fire on hit
or 45second cooldown fireball that you activate with the Shift+e combo.

Thanks for reading. mucho love JFK (The superior president) spookybois.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolph1n and xoxo

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Lite
Suggestion 1 for the Mummy AK. Make it root the target in place with rotten bandages for a short period of time (a low chance maybe 1/10? 1/8?) causing them to be unable to move for 1-2 seconds.

Suggestion 2. Has a chance on kill to mumify the target just like how the gold/frost effects work.

Suggestion for the maulchi skull, Put it in face mask slot so people can wear a hat with the skull. Would be cool to combine.

Suggestion for the Terrified Thrasher, Make it a ability unique weapon aswel by 1/4 chance on hit to strike fear in the targets heart causing their movement to be random, ex make movement be opposite, you trynna move left you go right etc.

or make it randomly move them even if they arent trying to move. just some things that i think would be cool.

Suggestion for the Reaper scythe melee. have 1/5 to harvest the persons soul on kill or on hit healing them for the damage done to them

Suggestion for the hellix hellraiser I would suggest for this cause of the "hellraiser part" have a chance to hit the target with hellfire/ shoot a hellfire ball out of the melee with a cooldown of like 45seconds that does a small damage and puts them on fire.

So either 1, Chance to put target on fire on hit
or 45second cooldown fireball that you activate with the Shift+e combo.
Mummy AK #1: -1, while it sounds like a cool trait, I don't think event items should be much more than cosmetic in nature.
Mummy AK #2: +1

Maulchi skull: Sure, +1. It is kind of more of a mask than a hat anyway.

Terrified Thrasher: -1, see Mummy AK #1. However, a cool cosmetic could be that killing the player with it replaces their model with a skeleton instead for maximum terror.

Reaper Scythe: -1, see Mummy AK #1. However, a cool cosmetic could be that killing the player with it makes the player's body translucent and gray (ghostly) for a few seconds, similar to gold/freeze effects.

Hellix Hellraiser: -1, see Mummy AK #1. However, a cool cosmetic could be that killing the player with it replaces their body with a scorched model, see spoiler:

Last edited:

John_F_Kennedy

Crescent Lite
Mummy AK #1: -1, while it sounds like a cool trait, I don't think event items should be much more than cosmetic in nature.
Mummy AK #2: +1

Maulchi skull: Sure, +1. It is kind of more of a mask than a hat anyway.

Terrified Thrasher: -1, see Mummy AK #1. However, a cool cosmetic could be that killing the player with it replaces their model with a skeleton instead for maximum terror.

Reaper Scythe: -1, see Mummy AK #1. However, a cool cosmetic could be that killing the player with it makes the player's body translucent and gray (ghostly) for a few seconds, similar to gold/freeze effects.

Hellix Hellraiser: -1, see Mummy AK #1. However, a cool cosmetic could be that killing the player with it replaces their body with a scorched model, see spoiler:
'

Ye i just figured it would be nice but i can see how its probably better considering how common they are, being cosmetic on kill would still be pretty cool

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Lite
'

Ye i just figured it would be nice but i can see how its probably better considering how common they are, being cosmetic on kill would still be pretty cool
They all sound like cool ideas, I'm not worried about rarity/prevalence either. I just think of event items as some cool cosmetics to flaunt, not as game-changing in themselves. My ideals might differ from others :p

Reactions: John_F_Kennedy

FrostedBlade

Crescent Lite
Sounds kinda cool, but I feel that it's too OP. A 10% chance is pretty high for that, especially given the rate of fire and magazine size of the AK. It may be better off as an active skill with a cooldown. Still on the fence about this one.

+1 This would be an awesome thing to add to it.

+1 I don't see a problem with this.

-1 Sorry, but I don't like this idea on a limited-time obtainable weapon. If it was obtainable for everyone in the future, it may be a different story.

-1 (See Above) Would be a cool idea otherwise.

-1 (See above for the same reason).

Zyp

Veteran Member
+1 on the cosmetic changes. for the effects, -1 all the way. no.