Other Taunt Cooldown Increase

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

FrostedBlade

Crescent Plus
I noticed that some taunts have a very short cooldown (~6 seconds or less) and some players spam the heck out of their taunts. It's quite annoying. I think some people even have them bound to 'W' so that they play their taunt while simply moving in the game. Please increase the cooldown. There is no reason for me to hear, "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAULLLLLLLLLL" every 5 seconds.

Reactions: Torbjörn

Raykeno

Crescent Plus
honk

FrostedBlade

Crescent Plus
It's sad. I know Pigeon would like to spam the Hjonk but that means other people can spam their annoying taunts as well. :c I am not amused.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
Opalium @Opalium mentioned something about taunt cool downs that were based on their length. That would be an ideal solution to this. (Except the Discord notification taunt. That one is too troll and needs a longer cool down.)

FrostedBlade

Crescent Plus
Well that's the problem. The taunts that I'm referring to are the shorter ones, but people can still spam them annoyingly.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
Well that's the problem. The taunts that I'm referring to are the shorter ones, but people can still spam them annoyingly.
Ahh, I didn't realize that was the problem. Yeah, some of the taunts are annoying when they're spammed. Maybe a system like what Overwatch has would be good. Basically, if you spam them too much you have a cool down for 10-15 seconds.

NickelthePickle

Crescent Plus
Opalium @Opalium mentioned something about taunt cool downs that were based on their length. That would be an ideal solution to this. (Except the Discord notification taunt. That one is too troll and needs a longer cool down.)
ah yes, lemme just spam leeroy jenkins even faster now since you wanted it based on length