Accepted Team Death Match Rewards and Other Fun Round Rewards

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
  • Team death match currently awards nothing to the winners, my idea is giving each member of the winning team a crate that corresponds to their team color. Since the three teams are red, green, and blue give each team the crate that corresponds to their team's color.
  • Also, 30 shards for most kills and 30 shards for winning doesn't seem like that "exciting" of a reward for winning a fun round. A random crate drop or more shards would be more satisfying for winning. Also, fun rounds should have a minimum player count required since fun rounds with low populations could be abused.

Last edited:

FrostedBlade

Crescent Plus
+1 I like the random crate idea, or at least increase the shards to 90 so if someone wanted to craft a crate, they could. I've also suggested some changes to the 'Most Kills' reward in another thread. At the moment, it seems that whoever gets the most recent kill is rewarded for 'Most Kills' even if other players are tied for the most kills.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
+1 I like the random crate idea, or at least increase the shards to 90 so if someone wanted to craft a crate, they could. I've also suggested some changes to the 'Most Kills' reward in another thread. At the moment, it seems that whoever gets the most recent kill is rewarded for 'Most Kills' even if other players are tied for the most kills.
True. If there is a tie either both parties should get the same reward or split the reward between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.