Thanksgiving?

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Nebula

𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚗
Crescent Lite
Finished
Hey, you silly sues!

I was thinking, this is the year of giving, and being thankful for others!

So...
I am thinking about making a "Money" drive!
If you want to join, send me 10 or more shards, and then I will divide it out amongst everyone else! (If there are leftovers I will use a randomizer)

If you would like to join, just reply here and say how much you are offering.

If you do not come through with your shards, you will not get anything.
If you do not comment on here with the amount your giving and give that exact amount, you will not be getting anything.

Write something you are thankful for in your response!

source.gif

Current Total;
11715 Shards
Current Separation;
732 Shards and 1 Shard leftover

Current Donations;
Frosted; 1000 (Opt Out) (✔)
Nebula; 200 (✔)
Siddo; 201 (✔)
Pigeon; 204 (✔)
peepoSad; 205 (✔)
Tups; 1001 (✔)
Ryan; 400 (✔)
Lego; 115 (✔)
John; 150 (Opt Out) (✔)
Sephy; 1200 (✔)
Turtle; 250 (✔)
Torbjorn; 69 (✔)
Sorcs; 300 (✔)
Carney; 6000 (✔)
UncleBee; 55 (✔)
BambiBreaker; 30 (✔)
Zax; 300 (✔)
Snuggle; 35 (✔)
Sebastion; 202 (✘)

Fiz; 204 (✘)
Leif; 10 (✘)
Zyp; 240 (✘)

Shard Result

Attachments

Last edited:

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Lite
Sign me up for 204 shards...

And remember to play Raid Shadow Legends, the most ambitious mobile game ever.With over 300,000 perfect reviews, and a player base of over 10 million users growing every day, Raid Shadow Legends takes mobile gaming to a whole new level, with stunning graphics, a rich campaign, and action packed gameplay. I'm not usually a mobile gamer, but I genuinely love Raid Shadow Legends. And if you join now, you can get 50,000 silver and an epic champion FREE as part of their "new player rewards" program. Join with my code, "glörk" and I'll see you there!

FrostedBlade

Crescent Lite
I'll give 1000 shards, no need to add me to the handout.

I'm thankful for having a place to commune with like-minded people and just enjoy each other's company. It's been a while since I've been a part of a community such as this and I've missed it. I'm having fun playing TTT, but more importantly, just goofing off with some of the people I've met here so far.

Pigeon @Pigeon Thanks for putting up with me annoying you all the time and following you around in-game. Pls no ban for harassment.
Jabami @peepoSad I honestly enjoy playing with you on the servers, you make me laugh and you always have a good attitude.

tups @tups Nebula @Turkula @Pups @NickelthePickle @Flire Siddo @Siddo @Rooflolly @Gavlo @rcarney Torbjörn @Torbjörn
You all are nice and polite to me and I enjoy your company on the servers as well.

Finally, I want to say thanks to the entire staff team and to all the developers as well. I want to make sure that you all know that I personally appreciate the time and effort that you all give to keep the servers up and running for other people to enjoy. Thank you and happy holidays to those of you who celebrate them!

Zyp

Veteran Member
I got 240 rn, possibly more later,

to be honest its nice having people to play with again, thanks all for just straight up playing games,

Reactions: Nebula and Opalium

tups

Crescent Infinity
Donating; 1001 to one up FrostedBlade @FrostedBlade and thank him for being a cool dude

@dunk thank you for being the realest nigga a nigga could ever ask for, anti-depressant in human form
Nebula @Turkula thank you for being the coolest
Jabami @peepoSad thank you for being the only person who i can nerd about wrasslin too, and your laugh is the best laugh
Pigeon @Pigeon thank you for being the best admin
@opium thank you for being an idiot zoomer dummy head of a step brother
FrostedBlade @FrostedBlade thank you for being the nicest person whenever i join the server

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving with whom ever you call family. And in whatever form it takes. :sneakylove:

Satoru

Veteran Member
Crescent Lite
I'll give 1000 shards, no need to add me to the handout.

I'm thankful for having a place to commune with like-minded people and just enjoy each other's company. It's been a while since I've been a part of a community such as this and I've missed it. I'm having fun playing TTT, but more importantly, just goofing off with some of the people I've met here so far.

Pigeon @Pigeon Thanks for putting up with me annoying you all the time and following you around in-game. Pls no ban for harassment.
Jabami @peepoSad I honestly enjoy playing with you on the servers, you make me laugh and you always have a good attitude.

tups @tups Nebula @Turkula @Pups @NickelthePickle @Flire Siddo @Siddo @Rooflolly @Gavlo @rcarney Torbjörn @Torbjörn
You all are nice and polite to me and I enjoy your company on the servers as well.

Finally, I want to say thanks to the entire staff team and to all the developers as well. I want to make sure that you all know that I personally appreciate the time and effort that you all give to keep the servers up and running for other people to enjoy. Thank you and happy holidays to those of you who celebrate them!

Oh.

Reactions: Nebula

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Lite
Donating; 1001 to one up FrostedBlade @FrostedBlade and thank him for being a cool dude

@dunk thank you for being the realest nigga a nigga could ever ask for, anti-depressant in human form
Nebula @Turkula thank you for being the coolest
Jabami @peepoSad thank you for being the only person who i can nerd about wrasslin too, and your laugh is the best laugh
Pigeon @Pigeon thank you for being the best admin
@opium thank you for being an idiot zoomer dummy head of a step brother
FrostedBlade @FrostedBlade thank you for being the nicest person whenever i join the server

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving with whom ever you call family. And in whatever form it takes. :sneakylove:
Anna @Anna Siddo @Siddo :whistle:

Lego

Crescent Lite
I am donating 115

I'm thankful for finding an awesome TTT server and community that deals with my bs 😂

Reactions: Nebula

Sorcs

Crescent Infinity
I'll donate 300 shards.

I'm thankful for finding a great community and well-modded/developed TTT server.

Reactions: Nebula and Siddo