Accepted The great trait re-re-rework

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiGGo

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Nice we have new traits that are epic and nice, however I think some are still really shit and underwhelming and could use some love

Leeching

What I think is the problem with Leeching, is it asks for you to put yourself in a situation, where you are fighting with a disadvantage (-25% damage) to heal yourself up from a disadvantage you already have (assuming you use the while low health). I think this is a big reason why no one uses it, as more than likely if you're dealing less damage to your opponent and you're already low health, you will probably die. I think it could be reworked to be like an opposite of Bleeding, where once activated, you have a 50% chance to get a Leeching effect (non stackable) for 6 seconds, where you heal 2 health every second. You can get rid of the damage reduction, as a slow healing like this would not make a big difference in fights, but if you won the fight, you'd be able to regenerate a lot of your lost health.

Bloodlusting
It's efficient, but way worse. I dont know why anyone would want this, when efficient is in the game. Just simply get rid of the -50% slower reload speed and let people get rewarded by killing people. Maybe perhaps lower the amount of ammo gained by a tiny bit (25% -> 20%) if it seems too strong on some weapons.

Efficient

This trait kinda strong as fuck. I don't have a big issue with it, but ever since the two effects got merged together, it has felt like it has done a bit too much of everything. Let's use an Efficient M4A4 as an example. It has an RPM of 545 and a clip size of 30. With Efficient included, it has a theoretical clip size of 40. Now add the infinite ammo for 5 seconds effect, and you have (5/60 * 545 + 40) 85 shots in your magazine (with the assumption you empty your normal clip after the infinite ammo runs out). On top of that, you get this treat EVERY 30 SECONDS. That's pretty fucking massive if you ask me. I'd propose increasing the infinite ammo cooldown to 60 seconds, just so you dont get this 200% ammo boost every 30 seconds, because that is fucking huge. I think the trait would still be insanely good.

Knockback and Gravitating

I'm unsure exactly what happened to "flying" with these two traits, but it seems extremely clunky right now. You can't jump and shoot to boost yourself, nor can you boost yourself midair with some guns (Tested with a Knockback Deagle). The flying on these guns could use getting a look at so it feels the same as it was before.

On top of that, now that the passive effect is gone, these two traits suffer from being mostly unused in fights. I think this is partly because their cooldown is still set to a massive 60 seconds. Lower it to 30 seconds so people can use it more freely in fights.

Chronoshifting
I'm still thinking about this one, but it's pretty hot garbage right now and I don't blame anyone for scrapping guns with this on it. Plz give suggestions

Headhunting
Unsure about changes, but the amount of people using this trait speaks for itself.

plz write ur thoughts below this isnt a popularity contest im just trying to make the game fun and more traits exciting to play with

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorcs and Pigeon

Nebusa

𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚗
Crescent Plus
Honestly I like alot of these but I am not really good at knowing how to balance guns tbhh

BUT

If you could change the name from rework -> suggestions it probably would make opal more willing (and others) to consider this at least imo

Reactions: MiGGo

Bob

chronoshifting shifts you back in time to 2 seconds ago (ammo, hp, location go back to what they were 2 seconds ago) could just be location if it ends up being too op.

headhunting remove headshot only damage letting people do -50% damage everywhere else while it's active

rest of the suggestions are mostly okay

Lavernius Tucker

Monky
Crescent Plus
Yeah headhunt completely nullifying non headshots is stupid tbh

Doesn’t help that half the time it breaks and it doesn’t reduce recoil, but I don’t know if that’s been fixed since I sold my headhunt aug

Efficient nerf sounds good, leech buff sounds good, and I think bloodlust should lose the slower reload and gain 20% mag back instead of 25 just to keep it a little balanced

Reactions: Zyp

MiGGo

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Warping

Kinda shooting myself in the foot with this one, but I think Warping with the way it is right now is not completely fair to play against. The reason being is that the warp is instant, meaning the player that is getting teleported to has to react instantly to it, while the player teleporting already knows they're going to TP, resulting in a very one sided fight most of the time. A simple change I'd suggest to warping is that when you warp to someone, you are put in "shadowbound" (alarming the player that they've been teleported to) for about a second. This is enough time for the player being teleported to, to realize what's happening while not making it worse for the person using it, as they'll still have the upper hand when they come out of the invisibility.

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Plus
Warping

Kinda shooting myself in the foot with this one, but I think Warping with the way it is right now is not completely fair to play against. The reason being is that the warp is instant, meaning the player that is getting teleported to has to react instantly to it, while the player teleporting already knows they're going to TP, resulting in a very one sided fight most of the time. A simple change I'd suggest to warping is that when you warp to someone, you are put in "shadowbound" (alarming the player that they've been teleported to) for about a second. This is enough time for the player being teleported to, to realize what's happening while not making it worse for the person using it, as they'll still have the upper hand when they come out of the invisibility.
Just give warping a 60 second cooldown for warping via damage, and 0 second cooldown for warping via kill.

Reactions: Kearnzy and Nebusa

Bob

Just give warping a 60 second cooldown for warping via damage, and 0 second cooldown for warping via kill.
the issue isn't chain kills with warping, it's how in a 1v1 warping will pretty much always win. Probably even a 2v1 since you're getting an almost guaranteed kill on 1 person then you just need to finish off the other guy.

MiGGo

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Sonar

Not including all the bugs it has (see bug report), Sonar even when it works is very rarely actually useful. It seems good on paper, but the 4m range makes it extremely hard to use even in situations where it should be useful. I would raise the range from 4m to 8m and to compensate increase the cooldown from 10 seconds to 20 seconds.

Reactions: Siddo and Kearnzy
Status
Not open for further replies.