Introduction The Stone Keeps Tumbling

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

STONEY

Lurker
Why hello there everybody!

I am STONEY and TTT has pretty much consumed my life for 9 years now. 😲

I regret not joining here sooner. I didn't even know the servers were up and running till a few days ago. The content and potential here is just un-fuckin-believable!

A very creative system that keeps me playing for extensive periods. Making me procrastinate on things I actually need to do other than play (that's how you know it's good)

Keep this going, as soon as some donate system is operational, I'll definitely put some into it!

Anyone is free to converse with me, on here, discord, steam, whatever it may be. I may not be such a good starter at social shit, but I always enjoy a good conversation 😄

Satoru

Veteran Member
Crescent Lite
Why hello there everybody!

I am STONEY and TTT has pretty much consumed my life for 9 years now. 😲

I regret not joining here sooner. I didn't even know the servers were up and running till a few days ago. The content and potential here is just un-fuckin-believable!

A very creative system that keeps me playing for extensive periods. Making me procrastinate on things I actually need to do other than play (that's how you know it's good)

Keep this going, as soon as some donate system is operational, I'll definitely put some into it!

Anyone is free to converse with me, on here, discord, steam, whatever it may be. I may not be such a good starter at social shit, but I always enjoy a good conversation 😄

Ayo Old Friend Long Time No See!

Reactions: STONEY

FrostedBlade

Crescent Lite
What's up STONEY, I think I remember you from other places. Been seeing you here the last few days, welcome.

Reactions: STONEY