Accepted [THEME] Even more end themes to soothe your taste

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Methelin

Crescent Content Coordinator
Crescent Plus
Download all cuts here!

Song name - playtime - when played - item description suggestion

noDj - Animus - 0:20-0:40 - timeout - I will now present to you how to turn this animate terrorist into inanimate corpse.
Babek & Azzip - Apex 2019 - 0:49-1:09 - innocent win - Go back to Apex Legends, loser.
DMX - Catz Don't Know (Kjuus Remix) - 3:22-3:41 - traitor win - Indeed, they don't know how they were killed.
FILV - Confession - 0:40-1:00 - traitor win - Oh, Opal, forgive me for I have sinned.
Delta Heavy - Kill Room - 1:05-1:25 - traitor win - Welcome to the kill room. I shall be your guide.
OSVISS - Oxygen - 1:04-1:24 - innocent win - You running out of oxygen isn't really my problem, you know.
Nurkalyi x ZVBXR - PIMP SLVP - 0:24-0:43 - traitor win - Slap'em that hard they'll call you daddy.
Mike Shinoda - Running From My Shadow - 0:43-1:02 - innocent win - Like a shadow, I will follow you to your grave.
TRAELMYX - Saiko! - 1:11-1:31 - traitor win - Extra! Extra! Saiko on a loose! Oh, wait, that's me.
4 Strings - Take Me Away (Yoru Remix) - 2:07-2:27 - innocent win - 20 seconds of chillax in between slaughtering people.
Scoutellite - Surprise Buttsecks - 1:56-2:16 - traitor win - *snort-snort*

Item icon suggestions (except for Animus, had no idea what to put there)

Babek & Azzip - Apex 2019
a2019.png
DMX - Catz Don't Know (Kjuus Remix)
cdk.png
FILV - Confession
filvcon.png
Delta Heavy - Kill Room
dhkr.png
OSVISS - Oxygen
osox.png
Nurkalyi x ZVBXR - PIMP SLVP
pslvp alt.png