Torbjörn's Diary

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Lite
After discussing this idea with many members I thought I would start keeping a diary. Anyone is welcome to add their own content so long as it isn't random spam and generally follows the format of a diary entry. All posts must be diary entries, or they will be promptly removed!

Day 1:

Dear Diary,

After a long struggle, I managed to complete the monthly tasks and make new friends. Recently I was able to coordinate a group hug of sorts where we gave a warm welcome to Weiss @Weiss, I still remember it like it was yesterday. I would like to extend an invitation to other members in the group hug to share their experience, Beef @Beef, Teamgun @Teamgun, kuddeN @kuddeN, and :duck: @:duck:.

Attachments

• Funny
  • Sad
Reactions: Rem and MemeDaddy

Raykeno

Crescent Lite
Day 447 3

Dear Diary,

Today, people were still complaining about the weapons, it's been years that the war started and the Moon Emperor seems to work on this problem, maybe we will be able to see a world with happy people with balanced weapons in the near future,

Wawa.

Last edited:

Erlite

Crescent Lite
Day 4

Dear Diary,

Today, Torb radicalized me and made me RDM a few of my innocent friends. I kinda feel bad about it, but it was worth it in the end. I hope I'll be able to radicalize some people too, it's fun.

• Funny
Reactions: Torbjörn

Torbjörn

Crescent Lite
Day 5

Dear Diary,

I have had a great time playing with many friends and met many awesome new people! I have noticed an increasing number of new players becoming regulars and instances of RDM seem to be declining. I look forward to the next Crescent Day and hope that everyone gets something good.

P.S. I haven't RDM'd Pigeon @Pigeon in a while since I haven't seen them on recently... maybe I'll just have to RDM another bird in the meantime...

P.S.S. By RDM I mean... Release Da Memes...

Torbjörn

Crescent Lite
Day 7

Dear Diary,

I RDM'd tay last week and am still thinking about whether I did something bad. I have come to the conclusion that I didn't do anything bad per se since they made a shit post in my diary.

Mist

Crescent Lite
Day 10

Dear diary,

Torbjorn has pressured me into bullying several birds of this community in sexual ways, I will be filing chapter 16 in the coming weeks.