Weapon Trait concept: Electrifying

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
Electrifying: Active trait, replaces 1/3 of your magazine with electrifying shots. Electrifying shots are the same bullets that the UMP prototype uses. (makes your camera spaz a bit) 60 sec cooldown

Reactions: Sephy

Sephy

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Electrifying Huge sounds nice :)

Reactions: Pigeon

Opalium

Stay awesome
I do wonder if at this point it'll make more sense to simply retire the UMP, given how it doesn't really have a place in our type of TTT and is virtually never used. If so, I could definitely see the mechanic becoming a Trait, in some reduced form.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
I do wonder if at this point it'll make more sense to simply retire the UMP, given how it doesn't really have a place in our type of TTT and is virtually never used. If so, I could definitely see the mechanic becoming a Trait, in some reduced form.
Yeah. Then we could get a new SMG instead of reserving the model for only the UMP prototype. :)

JacobNic

Crescent Plus
Maybe make it so that every bullet in the next full mag have a 1/3 chance of being electrifying.

JacobNic

Crescent Plus
Also I feel like I am one of the few detectives that buy the UMP. most people would rather buy a drone, radar, or taser.