Denied traitor / detective tokens

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weiss

1%
Crescent Infinity
hey so sometimes

you cant get t or d for that one task you got

what if you could buy tickets / tokens (whatever you want to call them) to induce a t / d round for you, as the name implies? it helps you remove rng out of the question for a round or two, and lets you get that one task done that you only have 30 minutes left before they reset.

obviously there'd need to be restrictions, especially for the traitor token, dont want a repeat of SGM. perhaps only 1 or 2 allowed users of a traitor ticket per round, or even a max of 1 use per map per player. and perhaps some restriction for detectives, but i dont think that's as imperative as enforcing rules for the traitor ticket.

these would probably be something you'd buy with CC.

what do you guys think :)

UncleBee

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
yes lets get t/d tokens so we can do our tasks faster and then leave the server til next tasks 🤦

MiGGo

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Maybe as a donation rank reward :) 1 free T/D round per day :) Non-stackable :)

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
It’d be cool if these could drop from cosmetic crates. I think rare quality with the stipulation of one per map per person to avoid people spamming T rounds. Also, these should not affect the base ratios and need to limit the number of people that can use them per round.

If not traitor passes, then there should be a bad luck prevention system so you’re guaranteed at least one traitor round in the map cycle.

Maybe as a donation rank reward :) 1 free T/D round per day :) Non-stackable :)
Maybe not only for a donation perk but I could see this incentivizing people to purchase premium ranks. They shouldn’t be tradable though.

salisian

Crescent Plus
"One per map per person" was still entirely too many at that other server; it routinely led to about three rounds per map being entirely unwinnable for innos, since 2-3 people would buy T.

I prefer, as Torjbone said, the "bad luck prevention system," although guaranteeing one per map might be a little difficult without absolutely taking random rolls out of the equation. Perhaps your chance for a T/D round just slowly creeps up over time? Even though, again, I can see this being difficult in implementation.

Status
Not open for further replies.