Weapon Traits on specials

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Mist

Crescent Lite
I think special weapons like the AK Mummy need traits, Rick's special shotgun has a trait, AK mummy should get traits too.

• Dislike
Reactions: Snuggle Struggle

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
Rick's shotgun has a trait because back then opal said if you collect x amount of a weapon he will give you a special version.

Rick collected like 10/15 Exotic xm10's all with shadowbound and had a legendary one, so opal converted the legendary into a special and got rid of all the exo's from the game. Hence the special with a legendary effect on it (its a clone of his legendary just in special form)

The AK mummy didn't have any traits even during the halloween update which deemed it to all of us to be very useless, it at one stage on allowed 3 mods so it was like a rare/precious rarity weapon. That now has been bumped up to hold 4 so its like an exo/legendary.

I don't feel like its that needed, we've lasted like 6 months without it having a trait i think we can last longer now. The original ak mummy's did have traits on them but opal said this was a bug and the AK mummy should not have a trait on it as it was not designed to, if it was not designed to back then i don't see the need for the gun having one now + other people have asked before and nothing has changed. It's not needed, they're cool to have you can even put a legendary effect on it now due to the easter event but the trait isn't needed at all.

Mist

Crescent Lite
Yea, might've lasted 6 months or longer without a trait, but have you ever seen someone constantly use it? No, they just use it for a few rounds or maps to see it.

Pretty sure im currently one of the only constant users of the mummy

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
Actually i do know someone who uses it. Olivia
Pretty sure she is one of the only people who has ever used it and has levelled it up loads. And I recall her not moaning about it?

You just want a trait because you now have the weapon, all of us lasted without a trait as can you :noot:

Weiss

⚖️ Church of Nemesis ⚖️
Crescent Infinity

traits are far from necessary and as flire said, its gone months already without a trait, there's no need for a trait now.

comparing the weapon to ricks makes 0 sense, they're not obtained the same way.

as for you being a "constant user" you've had it for 1 day.

Mist

Crescent Lite
if you don't use the gun, why do you care? stick to using your toxic ass mac10, it reflects how you are

I leveled the gun up 25 levels in a few hours, and while using it I got a lot of people to tell me it's useless without any trait, most of us have the same idea of it.

Without a trait, I would consider it a 'rare' primary, with 1 more slot for a mod

Weiss

⚖️ Church of Nemesis ⚖️
Crescent Infinity
well since it doesn't have a trait right now, then i guess its just a blue primary with 4 mod slots and you should scrap it cos its not worth anything being blue

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Funny
Reactions: Torbjörn