Pending [TTT] Bug with 90-health models

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

ErionDelta

Salad Cat · 24 · From New York
Crescent Plus
Affected Services:
TTT​

Title:
Bug with 90-health models​

Description:
As a detective, if you have a 90-health model, you can heal yourself up to 100 health.​

Reproduction Steps:
  1. Equip 90-health model
  2. Once you are a detective, you should have 90 health on spawn.
  3. Buy a health station/healing vial/get shot with a rejuvenator/ heal in some fashion
  4. See health increase.
  5. Profit?

Demonstration:
I don't really have a means to demonstrate this, but I have word of this happening from my girlfriend, who had been using a model that did such.

Last edited:

Opalium

Stay awesome
When you're a detective, your model should automatically change into the default detective model, and thus your HP should return to max. Is this not happening in your case?

ErionDelta

Salad Cat · 24 · From New York
Crescent Plus
When you're a detective, your model should automatically change into the default detective model, and thus your HP should return to max. Is this not happening in your case?
No, this is not. I think it's because of the health being assigned pre-start of the round, during the prep phase.

Xaoc

Crescent Ultra
Is the bug rather concerning showing the equipt models hands when playing as detective. For example, when I use the Fischl model, when I am assigned the detective role it shows Fischl's arms, however, when looking down at the characters legs it displays the detectives legs, This is further supported by the fact that other players see the detectives model and I assume by extension the detective has the hit box assigned to the detective model (100hp) and therefore is just a glitch showing the hands of equipt player models and not the detectives arms/hands?
That is what I have observed anyways :)